Joker Choice

Knifetwister

Which Joker do you like more??? CHOOSE CAREFULLY  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which Joker do you like more??? CHOOSE CAREFULLY

• Heath Ledger
    • Jack Nicholson

I like both of them, but I like Heath more. I mean, Jack does play the joker more like it was in the comic books, and tv shows, but overall I like Heath more. Plus I like twisted movies.

The only thing was, when I was in the theaters a family was in front with us with a 2-4 year old boy. He started crying through the 2nd half of it because Batman almost died. And, I bet he thought it was scary...but this movie is not for younger kids.

I like both of them, but I like Heath more. I mean, Jack does play the joker more like it was in the comic books, and tv shows, but overall I like Heath more. Plus I like twisted movies.

The only thing was, when I was in the theaters a family was in front with us with a 2-4 year old boy. He started crying through the 2nd half of it because Batman almost died. And, I bet he thought it was scary...but this movie is not for younger kids.

LMAO hate going to the movies with crying babies and cellphones ringing. just ruins ur movie lol.

Jack all the way baby, he was pissed cause they didnt ask him to be Joker again, he would have kicked Ledgers ass if he did it. C'mon its Jack baby.

320783uAcY_w.jpg

I agree... Jack would have kicked his ass.. but... there is a BUT there... I like the crazy ass new joker ... he was way more psycho... Now.. if it was Jack... well.. he's naturally more psycho than Ledger ... than joker would be PSYCHO SQUARED! :P

• 2 weeks later...

I had that same problem, only it was some young adult sitting in the same aisle as me. He seemed mentally retarded or something. He would scream out things, repeat the dialogue, laugh obnoxiously loud at serious scenes, and wore the popcorn bucket on his head. I always get the morons in the same theater as me.

Besides that, I liked Heath way better. He played the perfect crazy guy, and had you totally wrapped up in the movie. Sometimes I forgot he was acting. I dunno what you guys were watching, but I thought the joker was crazy in the cartoons as well. Just because he's named "The Joker" doesn't mean has to be funny and goofy.

Agreed. Joker was awesome in Dark Knight, but didn't have that awkward "classy" look that Jack carried.

• Administrators

I liked both Jokers, but I do like the portrayed comedic insanity of Jack Nicholson. I mean, what can beat, -"Where is the BATMAN?!?!?!? He's at home? Washing his tights! HAHAHA" or -"Where does he get those wonderful toys."

i think nicholson makes a better joker

the most recent batman had better writing and production than jack nicholson's movie did. i say put heath ledger in the role jack played, and let jack nicholson have the role heath played, and the difference would be obvious.

shit ever since i saw "the shining" i've thought jack nicholson would make the perfect joker. it's just that the movie's popularity and budget grew since the chance nicholson had at it so ledger looked better... not that he wasn't great in the last movie, but i think jack would have pulled it off better than ledger did if he had been given the same role at the same time in the same movie.