ET remake petition

Notajedi

just copy pasting from another forum, I already signed this myself :)

Petition for RtCW MP Remake

Dear ET Players,

This is a petition for "ID Software, LLC" to remake "Return to Castle Wolfenstein (Multiplayer ONLY)" for "PC".

We are requesting for "ID Software" to update the graphics to reflect modern day games. We also request new maps as well as the old.

We also request "ID Software" to stay away from anything resembling the 2009 "Wolfenstein" title, this includes the engine used to run the game and NO iron sights.

If you agree and wish to sign this petition, then please fill out the form below. A REAL email address is required to receive the verification link.

http://wolfmp.info/

Wolfmp.info will not share this information with anyone other then "ID Software, LLC".

So c'mon guys,

It's just takes 2 secs to fill in this form.

DON'T FORGET TO VERIFY YOUR SIGNATURE, IT'S IN YOUR MAILBOX

Spread this on other ET related communities and through other ways too (like Facebook, twitter etc.) so that this petition really makes strong impact.

Keep this game alive!

Source: Crossfire.nu

If you didn't get the verification email, first thing to do is check your spam folder. You can also resend the verification email by signing the petition again with the same email address used to sign it the first time and then it will notify that your address is already added to the database and underneath there will be a resend verification link.

It's ridiculous in my eyes. If you want something, you ask for it and don't insist on it or start a petition. And naturally don't set any conditions at all, but instead hope that they will even listen to you. I'm really wondering if someone simply asked them to do a remake before starting such an initiative.

From an objective point of view it would be completely uneconomical to invest millions in reworking a game just to make a few hundred players happy, no matter how popular the game is in the scene itself. We've all seen what Wolfenstein or ET:QW has brought them...

the game is good as it is now...dont try to fake COD or so

i just hope it will be alive as long as possible

Could use a graphical update but retain most of the same gameplay. By the way ET is open source (i wonder what people are doing with it since it was open source since next year)

It's ridiculous in my eyes. If you want something, you ask for it and don't insist on it or start a petition. And naturally don't set any conditions at all, but instead hope that they will even listen to you. I'm really wondering if someone simply asked them to do a remake before starting such an initiative.

From an objective point of view it would be completely uneconomical to invest millions in reworking a game just to make a few hundred players happy, no matter how popular the game is in the scene itself. We've all seen what Wolfenstein or ET:QW has brought them...

Nobody is "insisting on" anything.. the point of a petition is to show that MULTIPLE people share the same viewpoint and desire the same outcome.

It won't work anyway, but it never hurts to try. I've signed it already. :)