Server Update Server Updates.

daredevil

• Administrators

1. We have changed our F|A #2 XPSAVE FOREVER to 2.1.7 back.

2. New COD 4 IP: 74.63.64.44:28930

New COD 4 server will be having auto kick for restricted perk users. It would be less work for admin's and more enjoyable gaming environment for regular players.

Give me a night to set it up properly and it would be ready to go by tomorrow morning or so if all goes well. It's on same location as of F|A 2 aka Chicago. Feel free to check pings and other things. Map rotation remains same on new server.

We will keep both COD 4 for 3-4 weeks. Once we are sure all is good to go on new COD 4 server, old COD 4 server will be BF 2 Ranked (thats what we are thinking for atm).

A special thanks to all donors, my lovely members, server regulars and last but not least our server provider (especially emsgaming) for making =F|A= good place where everyone is having fun playing with their friends!

farockandroll2.jpg

Enjoy!

• Administrators
How well does the CoD4 server stay populated? And which perks are restricted? I may have to reinstall.

Martyrdom and grenade launcher atm. We might remove grenade launchers depending on what our COD 4 players decide. Population is good during US and Euro times.

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/ ... 205:28930/

• Administrators

New COD 4 server is up and running. Feel free to check it out and post bugs so I can fix it.

• Administrators
oh...that's why i couldnt go on that server..every 5 min i get autokick out of the server... will that be fix or do i have to do something to my computer?

Server updates has nothing to do with your kicks...