Sign in to follow this  
turkoxp

Problem with ET appearance

Question

I have a llitle problem with the appearance of the ET... i have Windows Ultimate 7 64bits (maybe that?)

MY Computer:

MotherBoard: Asus Crosshair IV

Processor: AMD Phenom II x4 3.21 Ghz

Ram: 2x2 Gb 2000 mhz (total 4 GB) With heatsink

Video: Ati HD 5750 1gb

Source: 700 wts Thermaltake

Cabinet: Soprano Thermaltake

Image:

107943817-3.jpg

107943809-3.jpg

I have this problem before and after Medic cfg, so the cfg isnt the problem.

If u can help me Thanks you Very much =)!

Long Life To =F|A=

8 answers to this question

Get the latest ATi Catalyst drivers.

If you have the latest, get an older set, like 10.07 range. That'll fix you right up.

I had similar mess when I ran ET with one mod\ver and then watched replay from another mod\ver. So maybe try different versions of ET-2.55, 2.60, 2.60b and try to clean up ET folder from unnecessary packs.

Btw when did this problem occur?

SAVE ETKEY for lvl and XP!

Get the latest ATi Catalyst drivers.

If you have the latest, get an older set, like 10.07 range. That'll fix you right up.

i will try

I had similar mess when I ran ET with one mod\ver and then watched replay from another mod\ver. So maybe try different versions of ET-2.55, 2.60, 2.60b and try to clean up ET folder from unnecessary packs.

Btw when did this problem occur?

SAVE ETKEY for lvl and XP!

i play with 2.60b (but win32... i need win64 lol XD)

it most be your resolution . u must be playin on 800 by 600 .

what is your monitor native resolution >?

1920x1080 i change it, and i will set full let see what happend

Thanks You People i will try all ^^

As Skye said it's an issue with 10.5 and 10.6 Catalyst drivers so if you have any of those versions that should be the cause. Updating should fix it if that's the case.

As Skye said it's an issue with 10.5 and 10.6 Catalyst drivers so if you have any of those versions that should be the cause. Updating should fix it if that's the case.

Work!!! Ty u guys1!! =)

A few of us had this issue a few months back, before ATi/AMD released a new driver. I forget which driver had issues, but we all had to roll back for us to have support for ET again (even though it cost us FPS in newer games). Luckily, a few driver feedback reports later, and they released a newer driver that fixed everything and gave a boost in FPS in other games (like Borderlands).

A few of us had this issue a few months back, before ATi/AMD released a new driver. I forget which driver had issues, but we all had to roll back for us to have support for ET again (even though it cost us FPS in newer games). Luckily, a few driver feedback reports later, and they released a newer driver that fixed everything and gave a boost in FPS in other games (like Borderlands).

the last version is 10.11 for Win 7 64bits ^^

btw thanks you agein Sky =)

now i can play better... the problem was that the axis are black... so can see nothing lol! but now i see all =)

ty!