cant enter FA server + lost xp points

krAzy :)

Question

it all worked fine since yesterday, but since yesterday i cant enter into FA servers and today i lost my xp-points !!!! i cant even edit weapons and perks

when i enter cod4 trough x-fire it says: 'waiting for connection' and wait for code-auto authorisation' (or somthing like that; i just translated it word by word)

then it counts to 10 and then it says: 'server timelimit reached'

i cant perfectly enter in other servers

yesterday x-fire didnt even give me information about server (map, ping, players)

i tried also to connect to server by entering in console 'connect IP'

i tried also to deactivate my anti-virus

what should i do?

thx in advance

ok...now i got very BIG problems

i cant even enter in any other server!!!!!

and on 'join game' and cant even see ANY server (i also put filter on standard)

=((((((

EDIT: i also lost my ET key

Sounds like you need a reinstall. My CoD4 had to be reinstalled 2 weeks ago after I lost the serverlist. After a reinstall everything works fine. Before reinstalling though save the players folder from your CoD4 directory. Once reinstalled place it back where you found it. There is a chance that it may reinstate your level/perks if the issue was caused by a corrupt download.

That happened to me 2 times so I backup the C:\Program Files (x86)\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare\players every time I play COD4.

u think i cant somehow recover my experience points?

• Administrators

today i got my experiencepoits back...and all weapons i edited XDDD

i dont know how it happened

Just FYI Rank level hacks can be busted as cheat sometimes. Not saying you are doing it, but just FYI.

Just FYI Rank level hacks can be busted as cheat sometimes. Not saying you are doing it, but just FYI.

common, im not hacking

just look at my stats....they are bad =(

maybe this problems im having is, coz im using my friends cod4 cd + serialnumber

he also gave it to other 2-3 people, and they also play sometimes

Sounds like you need a reinstall. My CoD4 had to be reinstalled 2 weeks ago after I lost the serverlist. After a reinstall everything works fine. Before reinstalling though save the players folder from your CoD4 directory. Once reinstalled place it back where you found it. There is a chance that it may reinstate your level/perks if the issue was caused by a corrupt download.

yeah, i'm having this problem too. How do i save players folder? Can't find it.