Hurricane Dorian grows to 'extremely dangerous' Category 4 as Florida braces for arrival

LazyHippo

It seems some neighbors dont having good Labor Day weather as hurricane Dorian keeps intensifying while slamming north portions of the Bahamas, later could be in Florida and Georgia coastline to the Carolinas.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/hurricane-dorian-gains-strength-1.5265847

cone graphic

Dorian_2_H3.thumb.jpg.aa580eec41c72b17f3ac35532520b4b7.jpg

• Thanks 1

It is highly probable that the hurricane will cross the shoreline and I count on it. In connection with this threat, President Trump canceled today's visit to Poland commemorating the 80th anniversary of the outbreak of World War II to support his country and his countrymen in need. He behaved like a real captain and did not he left the ship at the moment of danger.

We Poles are with you!As we can count on you, so can you count on us!We keep our fingers crossed so that everything ends well

Edited by Pride
  • Like 2

NHC says this hurricane has category 5 now, sustained winds of 185mph as Saffir-Simpson scales this type of hurricanes on winds between 156-240.

We are talking about a very dangerous and destructive hurricane, I hope there will be no human loss.

14 hours ago, Pride said:

President Trump canceled today's visit to Poland commemorating the 80th anniversary of the outbreak of World War II to support his country and his countrymen in need. He behaved like a real captain and did not he left the ship at the moment of danger.

As I recognize Trump did that move to stay positive and defend theirs countrymen I see a little of hypocrisy from his part as he arrived to presidency gave the order to retreat his country from a global treat about global care as in the numerous ways we as humans perjudicate this planet with our activity, including USA, he denied that deal.

Obviously I dont want to start here a political debate about if Trump did good or bad but im quite sure he is not interested in taking care of our planet or the people that live in.