Keep getting "Your Client is Sending Invalid Information" every now and then

DevilHunter
Go to solution Solved by -=HipKat=-,

As the Title says, cept.. it don't really affect me. I never got kicked for it, nor does the game freeze. I once had this issue before, but it went away.. Ofc, that was a long time ago... Back when BBA still had a rocking 64 player server. But anyhow, I just wanna know what is causing it. And btw, I do use configs. I tried running the game stock with just my name changed, and My res set to 1080p... (otherwise my secondary monitor will freak out...) I tried searching to see if someone asked about this but, didn't find anything. 

I'm starting to think its just a Punkbuster thing since Punkbuster support is officially dead for W:ET. I used the Installer and Community Patch that is hosted on this site. It's just odd that it pops up at random.. perhaps about after 30 or so mins, either sitting in spec, or playing. Anyone have a clue whats going on here?

Huh, well the installer I got form this website installs Punkbuster.. I had no clue you can go ahead and uninstall it. Or maybe one of the older games installed it. I do play some old games like the first Call of Duty.. Either way, I just want to know if other people get this message, and if they found a fix for it. Not like its a bad thing as it don't affect my game at all, as far as I can tell. Just annoying to see it come up in the console every now and then, and in the in-game messages. 

• Platinum VIP
  • Solution
1 hour ago, DevilHunter said:

Huh, well the installer I got form this website installs Punkbuster.. I had no clue you can go ahead and uninstall it. Or maybe one of the older games installed it. I do play some old games like the first Call of Duty.. Either way, I just want to know if other people get this message, and if they found a fix for it. Not like its a bad thing as it don't affect my game at all, as far as I can tell. Just annoying to see it come up in the console every now and then, and in the in-game messages. 

I installed mine w/Punkbuster, which still runs in the background, and I get that message, too, in console. Just ignore it or uninstall PB

Ah I see.. Ok. Yea I probley should uninstall Punkbuster. I haven't even tried to connect to any server on the old COD. I still have yet to fix the United Offensive Disk that won't install for some reason. Thanks for the answer, glad to know it don't affect anything.