Enemy Territory LAN event

Sebhes

Hi everyone!

I am brand new to this forum and as I have no previous information regarding this community, please give me a moment to introduce myself. My name is Sebastian Heselaars, better known under the username: Sebhes. I have been playing ET since 2005 and I am currently a competitive player in the ETPro (mod) scene. I have been in charge of the last 3 LANs organized for Enemy Territory; ET Reborn LAN (2015), ET United LAN (2015) and the KBG LAN (2017). I'm writing here to create awareness and to announce a scheduled LAN event for 2019.

The competitive scene from Enemy Territory is not what it used to be. We are currently in its aftermath. Unfortunately, I am convinced this LAN scheduled for 2019 will be the last one edition ever for our beloved game. The great thing is that every team and each player is able and allowed to compete. Attending a LAN is a truly unique experience what every ETPlayer should experience at least once. It is a great opportunity to meet new people, people who share the same passion as you do. Are you interested? More information can be found on the website: www.crossfire.nu, if there is enough interest. I'll continue to post on this board every now and then.

Thank you for your time.

Anticipated Dates: 17-19th of May, 2019

Anticipated Location: Krefeld, Germany

https://www.crossfire.nu/journals/156613/teaser-et-lan-and-tournaments

With kind regards,

Sebhes

• Like 2
  • 100 2

I am unable to come, although it is not far from Italy, and I am very sorry, my last LAN dates back to 2005 good times, I wish the participants, good luck and a lot of fun, surely you can follow in vision world on ETTV so it will be a good show to follow projected perhaps on the big screen

A big applause and thanks to those who will manage the event.

GL & HF

Edited by JirenTV
  • Thanks 1

I try my best to come!!!<3 Depends on date of birth of our Baby! Can any Admin Sticky this post?

PS: I gave him the advice to post it here, because its going to be the last lan of ET 😞

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, ScoOfi said:

I try my best to come!!!<3 Depends on date of birth of our Baby! Can any Admin Sticky this post?

PS: I gave him the advice to post it here, because its going to be the last lan of ET 😞

Don't sticky this post. I will post the final version here as well. Probably somewhere early January. Will be more informative.

6 minutes ago, Dest!Ny said:

Will be there unless mortgage f***s me up 

Looking forward to see you again buddy!

• Platinum VIP
1 hour ago, Sebhes said:

Looking forward to see you again buddy!

"again"? Have you been stalking me? 👀