ET Server Suggestion Praetoria on jay1 "humiliation" spam

Bunny

This thing have to be removed from the map

There was this guy doing that humiliation spam for like 10 minutes straight. It got so annoying that people started to leave the server.

Demo: https://www.mediafire.com/file/nm5d1j0c8bx8ve4/praetoria.dm_84/file

Edited by Bunnny
  • Like 1

I was there (AFK at first), and indeed that guy was spamming it (as seen in your demo). Eventually I put him to spec and when he joined back later, he didnt continue, sorry for the delay. (another guy later continue it, but telling him once proved to be enough)

To solve this problem it would also work to just close that area in the map by map editor (unless it is vital in gameplay? I dont know that map too well). I dont have any experience with map editors, maybe what Im saying cannot be carried out?

25 minutes ago, Vindstot said:

I was there (AFK at first), and indeed that guy was spamming it (as seen in your demo). Eventually I put him to spec and when he joined back later, he didnt continue, sorry for the delay. (another guy later continue it, but telling him once proved to be enough)

To solve this problem it would also work to just close that area in the map by map editor (unless it is vital in gameplay? I dont know that map too well). I dont have any experience with map editors, maybe what Im saying cannot be carried out?

I also dont know this map but i dont think that machine has nothing to do with objective or anything.

The easiest solution to this would be removing that sound file with map editor, let allies kill themself with that machine if they want to but the sound it makes gets annoying pretty fast.

• 2 weeks later...