ET Server Suggestion map voting beg 2

Wanheda

So I could'nt find a topic about this but if there is srry then this one can go to the trash...

In beg 2 we have a map voting system...

There are about 4-5 maps everyone wants to play

-goldrush

-italy

-oasis

and did I say goldrush?

So most of the time you play like this maps and the others are if there is not a lot players online and they dont vote that much….

And yeah I love to play this maps but not like whole day, and I've seen people disconnect because they have to play a map the've played 4 maps ago or something like that...

Why would we just do a random map thing...and maybe the vote option for next map?

So we can play all of the maps and make it more fun to play again

• Like 2

There are also issue that if nobody votes for next map, just played map starts again. There`s should be script or something what changes the map if no one vote.

Edited by K3rmit
  • Like 2

• Administrators
3 hours ago, K3rmit said:

There are also issue that if nobody votes for next map, just played map starts again. There`s should be script or something what changes the map if no one vote.

It's done because maps can be swapped faster.  Script is based on gold maps i.e. maps which are loved by all. Other maps are not part of script cos if u forget to update script when swapping maps, then server would crash outright. 

In another topic I found people saying, 15 yr old game, all experienced players, less newbies. Please don't tell me this is the topic where I am seeing players don't know how to vote.  If you want I can put some more banners on server, suggesting people to vote at the end of map. 

Now if less players vote - then our experienced people can vote for new map and they can all play new map? How it's bad thing? 

@Wanheda - it's 6 map limit on b2. 

• Like 1

So last week there was one player who didnt know how to vote... But we can explain and problem solved.. Was first time on beg 2 someone told he didnt know how to vote... so don't think thats the problem...

Its more like online the same maps are gonna be played because of the voting system...

Can't remember last time if played war missile or theutonia or something...

And I know this maps is what most of players wanna play but most of the time the same guys calling for goldrush or something and the rest is voting for the map they wanna play Its not like more then 50 % of the players wanna play that map...

We have a lot of maps on beg 2 and I think its regrettable the other maps dont get a chance... because there are a few new maps we didnt play that much but they need more time to like the map. Because like the way its now you can just increase to 6 maps I quess because the others wouldnt get trough the voting system

• 100 1