DJ aka GDR DJ

• Leader
On 9/5/2018 at 3:25 AM, Vindstot said:

supercooled water 🚰

I used to put sodas (plastic bottles, NOT cans!) into a freezer at work.  I can remember getting one out a little bit too late and the soda turned to frozen slush when it hit my tongue.  I guess that my 'heat' added the energy needed to change the state of the liquid.  I spit it out in fear right away!  I enjoyed the sensation after that first fright.  :D

Edited by RedBaird
+ needed
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, RedBaird said:

I used to put sodas (plastic bottles, NOT cans!) into a freezer at work.  I can remember getting one out a little bit too late and the soda turned to frozen slush when it hit my tongue.  I guess that my 'heat' added the energy to change the state of the liquid.  I spit it out in fear right away!  I enjoyed the sensation after that first fright.  :D

Once it happend to me that I put out a sode from the freezer and it was still liquid, that was surprising after this long time. But for some reason I gave it a shake and then the whole thing just turned into ice. I never seen that before... imagine how surprised I was :D

• Haha 1

• Leader
3 hours ago, Vindstot said:

Once it happend to me that I put out a sode from the freezer and it was still liquid, that was surprising after this long time. But for some reason I gave it a shake and then the whole thing just turned into ice. I never seen that before... imagine how surprised I was :D

I guess that you "added the energy", too!  😮 :D:wub:

• Like 1