Crazy videos

Multi-DoWell@hotmail.fr

It's unbelievable how dumb and stupid some people are, especially the ones that run infront of a train for fun, I'd actually laugh if the train hit them just cus they are being so STUPID

What if u do get hit by a train, ur friend will have to explain to ur parents "ur son died cus he ran infront of a train for fun but it went wrong and he got hit" sounds fun doesn't it? *cough*

I'm sure it has happened a few times, they need to think twice before doing something that stupid tbh

Some lucky people there lol

It's unbelievable how dumb and stupid some people are, especially the ones that run infront of a train for fun, I'd actually laugh if the train hit them just cus they are being so STUPID

What if u do get hit by a train, ur friend will have to explain to ur parents "ur son died cus he ran infront of a train for fun but it went wrong and he got hit" sounds fun doesn't it? *cough*

I'm sure it has happened a few times, they need to think twice before doing something that stupid tbh

Some lucky people there lol

Well, the OBVIOUS solution to jumping infront of a train, is to shoot it with A panzer, or a modern rocket, Dutchie :P

You're Totally right Alexandra " RAWR " :D

Wooo I'm right for once :D lmao, but really lol, just seeing them jumping infront of it for fun makes me angry cus it's so stupid xD just makes me wanna slap them for doing that lol

Well, the OBVIOUS solution to jumping infront of a train, is to shoot it with A panzer, or a modern rocket, Dutchie :P

yeah! that's what i'd do! lmao :P panza it all!

Lol. The hunting shot from the 3rd video, ive seen that before, the guy missed THREE TIMES, Jesus christ he sucked. The reason he got three chances is because deer dont run until they know where the bullets are coming from.