DOI-Suggestion Server 2 future custom ideas

Hey everyone

Just wanted to get the ball rolling to see what everyone would want to see done in the server. 

There is already a discussion for maps so please avoid them.

• Like 2

my current suggestion / ideas as follows

Weaponry:

General Additions:

Handguns:

Smith and Wesson 44 - .445 calibre issued Canadian/commonwealth Revolver

Enfield in .455 Webley - Official Commonwealth issue - larger calibre than .38 S&W

Rifles

Pattern 1914/US M1917 - .303/.30-06 commonwealth/USA calibres respectively. 5 round sharpshooter rifle issued as sniper and frontline / support troops.

SMLE - ww1-1943 issued Lee Enfield no 1 mk 3 - lighter and easier ergonomics than no 4 mk 1

Berthier French Bolt action 3-5 round rifle. Relatively short compared to most of the Bolt Actions

French MAS-36 Bolt action

Winchester 1895 Lever action rifle. 5 round magazine - USA

Shotgun

Winchester m1912. Standard issue on both fronts - USA

SMG

Riesing m50 - .45 cal m1-carbine looking rifle. semi/auto selector - USA

Lanchester - 9mm sub gun

LMG/MG

Johnson LMG - USA

Explosives:

Molotov Cocktail

Boys anti-tank rifle (UK)

Recoilless Rifle (USA)

T-18 Gewehr Anti-tank Rifle

Role Changes / Suggestions

Flamethrower / Medic - Flamethrower could strip off gear to be a medic w/primary rifle. Otherwise we could swap out the role completely. Might change up the playstyle a bit by having no friendly flamers. Having the ability to drop a health bag could give us an added edge for the prolonged sessions between objectives.

Engineer nerf - I would like to see a few additions to the role. In the cvars you can activate one that gives the AI traditional loadouts. This includes an m1 carbine for an engineer. I have seen AI's with them before. At this point it doesnt affect players. I would also love to see the Winchester or ithaca given to the engineer.

Server suggestions

Suppression - I would love to see the momentum suppression turned down. There is no rational reason why i would stop in place when getting shot at.

Edited by HSATimmy
  • Like 2

Panzerbüchse 38/39 was the german AT rifle but they converted most of them into grenade launchers they also had flare guns converted into GL's as well.

• Platinum VIP

is possible a medic on DOI, also the flamer out of the game.. the flamer have to much influence on some maps like salerno and breville, 

I have seen servers with no limit to roles, as well as with some missing. No flamethrower is possible.

There is 2 servers I know of that have medic bags for the medic role. 

13 hours ago, Dycantos said:

Panzerbüchse 38/39 was the german AT rifle but they converted most of them into grenade launchers they also had flare guns converted into GL's as well.

You're right. Just trying to think of available models in game instead of creating new ones. T-18 might be able to be a simple conversion.