Tech House/ Deep Tech/ Dark Techno/ Dark Progressive

Goja

Hi all <3

whose in to Tech House/ Deep Tech/ Dark Techno/ Dark Progressive? i have been looking for my genre for years, still couldn't find it :D. any good music on these genres? please feel free to share

Listening to following now: 

Thank you for sharing bro, well I'm more in to hyper drugs. I have tried acid and ketamine but prefer coke and MDMA forms. Mostly Coke :D

For me Music is kinda of challenge, how it breaks the way my mind predicts whats the next second beat would be, and trip me :D

listening to this now, seems to be good, just on the 5th Min, again deep shit. Please share if yall have good tripping music <3

#Music&DrugsForever

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, CptPain said:

how about darkpsy ?

Thats way too much for me now, listened to it years ago, couple of artists like Kindzadza, Dark Nebula or Penta were good. Not sure but I think they stopped producing.

On 6/24/2018 at 12:51 AM, LazyHippo said:

Thats way too much for me now, listened to it years ago, couple of artists like Kindzadza, Dark Nebula or Penta were good. Not sure but I think they stopped producing.

Penta is good and his still producing new stuff :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPeq78ILUHY