PokeMoN!!!!

kARm3Y*

ok hey f|A people wahts up...i hope im not the only 1 hear whoi plays Pokemon outher wise im gona sound stupid ass hell but any ways iv reacently realized how popular a what i thought was kid game is SOOO Popular,i mean believe it or not kids at my highschool talk more about pokemon tahn any outher videogame.So i thought for my first topic i thought id ask who hear plays pokem and also tell my current party,keep in mind im playing heartgoad on d/s...oh also i just got it on freiday and am 13 hours in

#1 Growlithe lvl 14(my starter)

#2 Machop lvl 19

#3 Flaffy lvl 18

#4 Butterfree lvl 17 and knows..U-turn,and Hyperbeam\

#5 Special Shiney Marshtomp who knos softboild , lvl 26

#6 Sudawooda lvl 20

and my Pride and Joy Lvl 30 (very rare) Spikey eard female Pchue with evarstone

so comment my party :P

OMFG .. POKEMOOOOOOON!! the game I hve been waiting for all my life !! PIKA PIKA!

is it free? o.0

I played Pokemon Diamond, emerald, sapphire, a year before.

I didnt have DS or gameboy so I used emulator and played on PC. But after sometime it became boring so I stopped it playing for a while.

Ps: Nice team u have there. You just need a firetype one. Or maybe dragon or ghost.

OMFG .. POKEMOOOOOOON!! the game I hve been waiting for all my life !! PIKA PIKA!

is it free? o.0

Its free imo. Just get a DS or Gameboy Advance emulator from internet(google!). Then download ROM (the game) from some site and open it using emulator, Then you are free to go. There are lot of features on Emulators such as video filters (smooth textures) and you can save game at any moment.

no just with girls

Lol Yoyo, if you want to attract girls on Pokemon, you have to sacrifice having a good team, and pick the shittiest pokemon you can find.

@Antimony Growlithe is Fire :P

Get rid of the Sudowoodo, useless shitty tree, Always pick Fire as starter, kick the Flaafy, get a Larvitar as soon as possible, and you need to find a decent Ice pokemon as fast as possible. Lol, there's this kid at our school who is a professional Pokemon and Supa Smash Bros Brawl player, and he's memorized the whole thing.

Oh, and if you want a tank, get Wobbuffet. One of the best pokemon in the game.

lol butterz im not far in enough to get some of thoes im just at the 3rd gym real and i just got the growlithe yesterday and to yoyo just download an emulator then get a rom from doperoms dawt com :P believe it or not Girs love Pokemon :wub:

Ever heard of competitive battling? That crap is intense.

You need to be an adult with a good head on your shoulders to master that game, because kids just can't grasp the true complexity of the game behind the simplistic gameplay.

If you diss Pokemon games because your an 'adult', you're more immature than you think.

Edited by ZetaG