ET Trick Jumping

Achilles90

6 minutes ago, Yavasi said:

anyone think of running a trick jump server just to practice trick jumping without the shooting and other things so you can practice the mechanics themselves? my old clan had a tj server that had 15 some odd rooms each with different stlyes of jumps starting from easy on one side of the room to master on the other side, you would start on easy and progress across the map. used to do this for hours

Another idea would be to set up events for this on one of our current servers like every fifteenth of the month, or if popular enough maybe more days a month.

@Yavasi I like where your going with this, just hanging out and pulling off trick jumping challenges can be a lot of funz!!

On 10/21/2018 at 3:01 AM, Yavasi said:

anyone think of running a trick jump server just to practice trick jumping without the shooting and other things so you can practice the mechanics themselves? my old clan had a tj server that had 15 some odd rooms each with different stlyes of jumps starting from easy on one side of the room to master on the other side, you would start on easy and progress across the map. used to do this for hours

On 10/21/2018 at 3:06 AM, Cit0 said:

Another idea would be to set up events for this on one of our current servers like every fifteenth of the month, or if popular enough maybe more days a month.

@Yavasi I like where your going with this, just hanging out and pulling off trick jumping challenges can be a lot of funz!!

This is something I have been thinking about a lot, it's one of my favorite things to do: hang around and do some jumps, shoot the breeze and watch others jump. I also love the challenge of one-ups-manship and friendly competition to keep the fire going.

Some days I don't even play I just turn on what we call "ET TV" and just watch some of my favorite players.

The idea of a TJ event or game day sounds absolutely awesome. Maybe a trickjump workshop of some sort. 

@Yavasi I have played tons and tons of maps in that category, it's likely that I've played the one you're talking about. It reminds me of maps like piyo, just jump, or even gamma mill. Any chance you could describe the map a little more, maybe I can figure out which one you had in mind. What kind of jumps were in the map? Jumps from original maps? Maybe just gamma jumps or possible a mix of all of the above?

On 10/22/2018 at 8:38 PM, pEEEEEMP said:

Just curious as to why haruhi's name is crossed out. What happened?

I unfortunately have no idea why master haru is no longer with us. I hope he still secretly loves us

On another note:

I cannot say for certain that I "discovered" this jump but I can say that I have never seen anyone else do it and I don't remember it from any TJ videos I have seen in the past.

A neat jump from frostbite off the top of the transmitter towards the stacked wood and CP which I utilized for fast travel and to return the docs :D

This can be expanded by landing on the small box right in my path which will allow you to go farther but I was aiming for speed and the docs, not perfection :D

I'm also pretty trash with the sten XD I have no idea why I reloaded but the double kill would have been sweet.

No worries though:

OBJECTIVE RETURNED!

• 100 2

omg that's it, gamma mill, that's the map. that's the one I played for hours and hours, usually falling off over and over, while in an xfire voice chat room with my clan