Help about laptops!

General

Well, i know laptops arent really meant to play games like WoW or cod4 but i am calling on the help of you guys.

I want a Laptop from 800?-1100 possibly more, just not too much more

---Preferred I5 or I7 intel processor, I3 is ok a bit, too

---A good NVIDIA or ATI graphics card

--800-1000MHz 2GB-4GB (if more, thatd be cool) memory DDR3 (whatever that is XD)

--Any harddrive like 250GB or more is good at preferred 7200RPM

--- a good battery life, not super short, but 2hours or 3 is fine enough if thats it

-- a networks card in it, for internet, like a wireless one that could connect to my router without me having to sit by it

-- Preferred 15inch+ screen

-- Windows XP PRO, or Windows 7, home or home pro

-- Mouse would be cool, just a cheap lil thing

-- Office, etc, microsoft stuff like that or adobe or bluetooth,etc NOT REQUIRED seeings how i probably wouldnt use it

Thanks if you can help guys, it would be really appreciated! Just post a link to it or specs on forums below

I know the list seems demanding and kind of lengthy, but if you can or know something just post it if it has most of the requirements

Thanks!

Also if your just planning to play WOW and COD4, i think you will be fine with an even lower priced laptop though.

Here is an i7 M that is around $1150 with a decent graphics card (decent for laptop standards).

http://www.ncix.com/...anufacture=Acer

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Also I would like to know why specifically you need a laptop?

Why not get a regular decent laptop for $400 (that is light - decent weight and is a dual core) and spend the remaining on a gaming desktop. For under $600 you can build yourself a comp that can play any game today on high settings

I dont NEED one but id like one, you know for mobility. Long trips, good comp is broken ( currently fking is right now XD) etc. But yeah, i did do that with a Dell Inspiron 15 i believe. All my dad said was that it wasnt much of a comp lol

Edited by General