Let The Right One In

wala

ok few days ago i was watching that movie and its kinda wierd... and trust me that movie has nothing to do with twilight ....well its a swedish movie and they have a quite specific kind of movies ... let me say this in that way => few ppl will not get that movie and they will think that was dumb/boring/stupid etc movie and some ppl will realy like it .... When everything is sinking in the commercial shit this film is a really nice change imo ....

About Movie:

12 - year-old Oskar is a fragile, somewhat timid boy persecuted by his stronger classmates. He can not stand against them. Dreaming of a true friend. Service appears to be met when meets contemporary of Oscar, who brings along with his father to live next door. Pale and always serious Eli comes only at night and it seems that it does not bother her at all freezing temperatures.

With the advent of girls in the area occurs, a series of inexplicable disappearances and murders ... One of the men die tied to a tree, another in a nearby lake freezes and goes to the hospital a woman bitten in the neck ... The blood is the common denominator of these events - and closed the boy, they seem to fascinate. It will take as long as no Oscar discovers that Eli is a vampire .... Until then, between a boy and a girl's love for children will flourish. This friend Eli da strength to fight with his school tormentors.

Oscar increasingly aware of the tragic and inhuman dimension of Eli personality, will not be able to leave her, however. Frozen forever in the body of 12-year olds, with rozkwitajÄ…cymi feelings and mixed emotions of adolescent girls, Eli knows that to live, must continue to draw strength from others. But when the Oscar will suddenly face to face with danger, Eli will do anything to it at all costs to defend ...

Twilight better!:P

twilight o vampires suck :huh::lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDgiATApHD4

ok few days ago i was watching that movie and its kinda wierd... and trust me that movie has nothing to do with twilight ....well its a swedish movie and they have a quite specific kind of movies ... let me say this in that way => few ppl will not get that movie and they will think that was dumb/boring/stupid etc movie and some ppl will realy like it .... When everything is sinking in the commercial shit this film is a really nice change imo ....

About Movie:

12 - year-old Oskar is a fragile, somewhat timid boy persecuted by his stronger classmates. He can not stand against them. Dreaming of a true friend. Service appears to be met when meets contemporary of Oscar, who brings along with his father to live next door. Pale and always serious Eli comes only at night and it seems that it does not bother her at all freezing temperatures.

With the advent of girls in the area occurs, a series of inexplicable disappearances and murders ... One of the men die tied to a tree, another in a nearby lake freezes and goes to the hospital a woman bitten in the neck ... The blood is the common denominator of these events - and closed the boy, they seem to fascinate. It will take as long as no Oscar discovers that Eli is a vampire .... Until then, between a boy and a girl's love for children will flourish. This friend Eli da strength to fight with his school tormentors.

Oscar increasingly aware of the tragic and inhuman dimension of Eli personality, will not be able to leave her, however. Frozen forever in the body of 12-year olds, with rozkwitajÄ…cymi feelings and mixed emotions of adolescent girls, Eli knows that to live, must continue to draw strength from others. But when the Oscar will suddenly face to face with danger, Eli will do anything to it at all costs to defend ...

:hi i like this movie