Favorite podcasts?

emaL

Well, I've got some farming to do in WoW (don't judge me) and looking for some podcasts so I can feel a little more productive. Ideally educational podcasts but I'm open!

So, share some of your favorite podcasts etc. here

I tend to go for the history podcasts. 

Dan Carlin's - 'Hardcore History' podcast is quite fascinating. Just finished 'Wrath of the Khans'. It was awesome.

Martin W. Lewis  - Stanford University - 'Geography of World Cultures', is very informative.  Note* if you can get past the intermittent shuffling of students in the lecture hall, it is worth it.

Malcolm Gladwell's - 'Revisionist History'. Is also worthy of a listen. 

I actually love Joe Rogan's podcast but usually only listen when he has someone clever on

At this point I am about 100 hours into Prof. Jordan Peterson's lectures, currently finishing up Maps of Meaning as I jump back and forth out of his bible series, wildly interesting.

I have also heard great things about Dan Carlin's hardcore history

I also listen to a lot of political youtubers and commentators. Since you're a journo you should probably check out Phillip DeFranco if you haven't heard of him. He's not really someone I listen to but he seems very good at what he does. 

h3h3podcast is always a worthy listen my friend, every guest is interesting! 

Here's some of my favorite's!

Also, Bobby Lee has a podcast and while it's not for everyone, you might enjoy the hilarious antics while farming, I know I do.

This is in my opinion his most interesting one, due to Pauly Shore of course. But that being said all of his podcast are super in depth and juicy.