Just dropping in...

Chilli

Played on the COD4 server a good bit lately. Figured I'd get myself in the mix and sign up for the forums.

No martyrdom ftw?

p.s. Ender kills me alot... and I mean alot.

Edited by Chilli

Hey there Chilli, welcome to the forums! Yeah it seems that we cross paths quite often, I just find myself on the better end of the deal more often.....what can I say, Im just a lucky player lol. See ya around :hi

• Administrators

HC can suck it. I finally updated to the most recent version of COD and found that there was a filter for HC mode.

Thank the lord.

We run server on 1.6 and not 1.7.

You can use below tutorial to play on our servers :)

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/26-cod4-patch-selector/

The patch selector work very well. The F|A page is the first thing to come up in Google when you search "cod4 uk patch selector" I recommend to all players, It even lets you play the steam version without even having steam open.

Hey there Chilli, welcome to the forums! Yeah it seems that we cross paths quite often, I just find myself on the better end of the deal more often.....what can I say, Im just a lucky player lol. See ya around :hi

Quite often indeed. One day.... :)

We run server on 1.6 and not 1.7.

You can use below tutorial to play on our servers :)

http://fearless-assassins.com/tutorials/article/26-cod4-patch-selector/

I couldn't sworn that it was your server that was telling me to update. I supposed I'm running 1.7 (I really just googled "COD4 patch" and went with the result).

I can play your team server just fine. What would 'downgrading' to 1.6 exactly do for me?

• Administrators

Thats the beauty of patch selector :) You don't need to downgrade anything and still you can play on both patches. :)

Thats the beauty of patch selector :) You don't need to downgrade anything and still you can play on both patches. :)

Gotcha... I"ll have to give that a shot.

Unfortunatly I'll be leaving this Monday for a five week cross country trip. So I obviously won't be playing as much.

When I get back though... :)

Gotcha... I"ll have to give that a shot.

Unfortunatly I'll be leaving this Monday for a five week cross country trip. So I obviously won't be playing as much.

When I get back though... :)

Have a good trip. :)