cod4 snd server?

fred

i think it would be cool to add a =F|A= snd server. all it would have to be is 18 or 20 slots.

i think its a good idea because

• we dont have snd on either of our 2 servers
  • some of our members including me love snd
  • it would help people scrim
  • i think it could be sucessful especially with that script that makes the server listing say like 16/20 all the time

disadvantages

• more work for management
  • having to set everyones level
  • money

thanks and i would like to know what you would think of this. also is this possible/realistic or is it just another one of my too ambigous ideas?

People moan on hardcore because most of the people who play hardcore are nubs who can't get kills without the 1 shot kill premise, and they get anally raped on SnD because of it.

SnD should always be a normal mode game mode. As a server dedicated to SnD with slots for 16-20 people, it can stay at least moderately populated, should it be discovered. A few popular, pure SnD servers have been dropped recently, so there might be a demand spike due to a lack of supply.

the idea would be fine... but just throwing this out there... when we put S and D on HC... ppl complain and moan about it because it sucks in public games

the reason for this is people that go to hardcore server go to play respawn gamemodes. if you label a server snd then people will come to play snd and there will be no complaining.

i think it would be cool to add a =F|A= snd server. all it would have to be is 18 or 20 slots.

i think its a good idea because

• we dont have snd on either of our 2 servers

it was on HC, then for some reason, all the maps i had SND and sabatoge went to TDM, no clue why

• Administrators

it was on HC, then for some reason, all the maps i had SND and sabatoge went to TDM, no clue why

To fix master list issues :P Please resend me map cycle :)

Also, it would be "cool" to see some donors from COD4 other then Milli and Medic.

http://fearless-assassins.com/

It wouldn't be more work for me since I only have to work on COD4 once a while and I don't have to deal with cheaters like in W:ET. Sure, I can add the 20 slot server. But wondering who is coming forward to pay for it on continuous basis. Any takers? I just guess no one. Prove me wrong. If you like to help, use the above link and send some donation on "continuous" basis because server cost us continuously and not one time.

• Administrators

Didn't we changed it after that? I think we did.

Also, it would be "cool" to see some donors from COD4 other then Milli and Medic.

I would like to think that my donations have not went completely unnoticed for COD purposes (not looking for recognition, I just hope that you all received it :mellow: ) Although not continual, Im pretty sure that I've donated at least 100 bucks for this year.

As for SnD, I dont really care either way. I dont particularly like it, but thats just me.

Edited by Ender

• Administrators

I would like to think that my donations have not went completely unnoticed for COD purposes (not looking for recognition, I just hope that you all received it :mellow: ) Although not continual, Im pretty sure that I've donated at least 100 bucks for this year.

As for SnD, I dont really care either way. I dont particularly like it, but thats just me.

Please, PM me your paypal email ID. I will track back your donations, just to make sure paypal didn't sucked it up.

Thanks for your support!

no, it changed itself a few weeks ago

I will check it tomorrow. If not, I will use the rotation from above link.