My Pc got Crushed :(

Mr.Hunter

We're going to need some information to help you with this:
-When does this BSOD occur? When you start the computer, bring it back from sleep, let it idle, run certain apps...? Can you get into Windows at all?
-Did you recently change anything (settings, install software, hardware or do updates)?
-When did this start?

• Like 2

We're going to need some information to help you with this:

-When does this BSOD occur? When you start the computer, bring it back from sleep, let it idle, run certain apps...? Can you get into Windows at all?

-Did you recently change anything (settings, install software, hardware or do updates)?

-When did this start?

I have recently install Bluestacks app for Clash of clans game, when i exit bluestacks this error occurs , when i used to play ET game  after completing of 1 map its occur ...

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, today is my "Monday".

My guess is that you have an issue with your graphics driver (we'll get to that in a bit), but let's check a few things first:
- Download a program called "WhoCrashed" from here, and run the setup.
-Once it installs, start it- you'll see a Window like this:
post-9897-0-37613800-1499052580_thumb.jpg
-Click on that lovely green "Analyze" button- scroll down after the dialog box tells you to do so :P
-Either take a screenshot or copy and paste what you find under "Crash Dump Analysis:
post-9897-0-52407200-1499052709_thumb.jpg
(mine says "no valid crash dump files" because there are none on my machine)

Just to save time (going off my hunch), I'm going to need the specs of your PC. (Brand, Model, CPU, GPU)
I ask you use Piriform Speccy so that we have the most comprehensive information available:
-You can download it from here.
-Once you install and run it for the first time, you'll see a summary of your system.
-Click file -> Save as a Text file.
-Open the file and delete the line "Serial Number"
-Attach the file on the forums.

With this information either I or others should have enough to give you a fix for these BSODs.

• Like 5

Awesome, thank you.

My first suggestion would be to download and (re)install the latest version of the graphics driver for that chipset. The latest version of the driver is technically for Windows 8, but it will work just fine.
http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop/legacy?product=legacy2&os=Windows%208%20-%2064

I remember both the 13.1 (Catalyst Software Suite) and the 13.4 Beta drivers both being super stable, but just to be on the safe side I'd suggest v13.1 for right now.

-Download the graphics drivers here .
-Download DDU from here: here .
-Boot into Safe Mode ( How to enter Safe Mode in Windows 10 )

-Run DDU from where you saved it, click "Clean and Restart"
-Now run the graphics driver installer (13-1-legacy_vista_win7_win8_64_dd_ccc.exe)

-Reboot again

Try running Bluestacks and ET to see if the BSOD replicates itself, hopefully it won't.

If it does, there's not much I can say without a crash dump file or output from WhoCrashed... but you can try this to start:

-Open command prompt as Administrator

-type "/sfc /scannow" (If it finds and repairs integrity violations, run it again until it says it has found none)
-Now type "DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth"

• Platinum VIP

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier, today is my "Monday".

My guess is that you have an issue with your graphics driver (we'll get to that in a bit), but let's check a few things first:

- Download a program called "WhoCrashed" from here, and run the setup.

-Once it installs, start it- you'll see a Window like this:

attachicon.gifwhocrashed_start.JPG

-Click on that lovely green "Analyze" button- scroll down after the dialog box tells you to do so :P

-Either take a screenshot or copy and paste what you find under "Crash Dump Analysis:

attachicon.gifwhocrashed_analysis.JPG

(mine says "no valid crash dump files" because there are none on my machine)

Just to save time (going off my hunch), I'm going to need the specs of your PC. (Brand, Model, CPU, GPU)

I ask you use Piriform Speccy so that we have the most comprehensive information available:

-You can download it from here.

-Once you install and run it for the first time, you'll see a summary of your system.

-Click file -> Save as a Text file.

-Open the file and delete the line "Serial Number"

-Attach the file on the forums.

With this information either I or others should have enough to give you a fix for these BSODs.

That Speccy program is amazing!!!

But please, he might want to remove that file he attached and have him reupload after he deletes his IP Address under Network\External IP Address

That Speccy program is amazing!!!

But please, he might want to remove that file he attached and have him reupload after he deletes his IP Address under Network\External IP Address

It should be fine... most routers nowadays and modern versions of Windows have a "stealth" firewall which drops incoming packets (TCP/UDP queries, ICMP packets).- but it isn't a bad idea to mask that IP address.

Now some more things caught my eye:

Voltage
CPU CORE	1.392 V
MEMORY CONTROLLER	1.488 V
+3.3V	2.028 V
+5V	2.782 V
+12V	7.728 V
-12V	-8.880 V
-5V	-8.880 V
+5V HIGH THRESHOLD	2.843 V
CMOS BATTERY	1.572 V

I know a lot of applications have issues getting "real" voltages out of the 700 series chipset... (usually the 12v rail) but even with that in mind, these voltages are extremely low.

(To be honest, they just don't make sense- I don't even think the PC would boot with those kind of voltages)

For the voltages across the rails, this is more along the lines of what I'd expect to see from Speccy:

Voltage
DRAM	1.500 V
+5V	5.010 V
+12V	9.864 V (Where the true voltage is ~11.864)
+3.3V	3.336 V
CMOS BATTERY	1.656 V

HWiNFO plays pretty nicely with the 700 series chipset that's in the 78LMT series motherboards, let's see what it has to say. https://www.hwinfo.com/download.php

Download and install it then run it with "Sensors only" checked.

This is my GA-78LMT-USB3 system just for reference:

post-9897-0-19066200-1499146066_thumb.jpg

You might also check what the BIOS reports and post it here. You can reboot your PC, and press Delete to enter setup. Then go to "PC Health Status".

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

Hey Xernicus, if you have time, look over mine and see if you see anything that looks wrong, please. Not having crashes, but just curious

DESKTOP-T0GLUP0.txt

Hey Xernicus, if you have time, look over mine and see if you see anything that looks wrong, please. Not having crashes, but just curious

I'll take an in-depth look in a bit, I'm having some driver issues right now :P

PSU voltages look nominal... What I notice at a glance is that your CPU is quite warm, assuming it isn't at 100% load. What cooler do you have installed?

• Like 1

• Platinum VIP

I'll take an in-depth look in a bit, I'm having some driver issues right now :P

PSU voltages look nominal... What I notice at a glance is that your CPU is quite warm, assuming it isn't at 100% load. What cooler do you have installed?

Just stock. It's really warm in the room where my computer is setup, so that may play a part. I just cleaned out the case and the fans a few weeks ago so it's not dust and thermal paste is about 6 months replaced. It's an old computer - over 7 years :(

• Like 1