Had Some Interesting Days ...

Entanglement

Hey guys, some of you noticed my absence in the last couple of days. I was travelling to the beloved city Marrakech ( yes same as Marrakech streets by night map, i can post pics of it's real streets if someone is interested ). When i got back home yesterday i have found that my HDD have died completely despite being fairly new ( it doesn' even spin ) as expected i have lost all my data including the game. I have installed another hard drive today and i am setting up my computer. i was wondering about how should i deal with ET, should i just download a fresh copy and go ? or there is some things i have to do. Thanks for your understanding.

Hey Anon or Entanglement. Im gonna call you Ent.

For sure! post them pics! We gotta compare camping sites :D

Yeah that sucks for sure, if its fairly new, check to see if its still under warranty. They usually give like a year or something. For the ET stuff, most likely you have lost everything unless you have backed it up on an external platform. You will have to start from scratch unfortunately. Starting with 0XP can be fun sometimes anyway. Just head over to our downloads section and install a fresh installation. You will have to update your profile with your new silent and Punkbuster Guids. Do sil_guid for silent and cl_guid for PB guid. Update your profile with them so you can get your level 4 status back.

Hope everything gets sorted soon. ! :)

• Like 2

Thanks a lot Cheep, i'm really thankful for the support, well i was thinking the same. But before i download a new copy, i have to check another Drive i have to see if have a backup, because i have a backup for some pics and stuff i'll have to make sure if i included ET, if so then i'll be having a 3 month ago XP which is still better than 0 anyway :D

• Like 1

Thanks a lot Cheep, i'm really thankful for the support, well i was thinking the same. But before i download a new copy, i have to check another Drive i have to see if have a backup, because i have a backup for some pics and stuff i'll have to make sure if i included ET, if so then i'll be having a 3 month ago XP which is still better than 0 anyway :D

No worries mate. We all wanna have fun in the end. If you have a backup itll be great. You wont have to mess around with your GUIDs since they should be the same. If not, its time to learn to make a back up every now and again. Hmmmm...I have yet to make one. Thanks for the reminder! :D You can even email your GUIDs to yourself so you can retrieve them on any unit. :P 

• Like 2

No worries mate. We all wanna have fun in the end. If you have a backup itll be great. You wont have to mess around with your GUIDs since they should be the same. If not, its time to learn to make a back up every now and again. Hmmmm...I have yet to make one. Thanks for the reminder! :D You can even email your GUIDs to yourself so you can retrieve them on any unit. :P

Hahaha yeah back up your stuff guys, don't learn the lesson the hard way as i did :drunk