PSP games and Stuff?^^

delete

PSP  

15 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of PSP?

Well, i have bought an PSP ( Playstation Portable ) and i would like to know how many of you peeps have one aswell?

And what games do you guys have? Cuz i'd really like to take a look at some games, for my own interest.

I have :

Assasins Creed : Bloodlines

Resistance: Retribution

Gran Turismo

Tekken: Dark Resurrection

Thx all^^

If you enjoy the Final Fantasy series, Crisis Core is pretty cool.

Kingdom Hearts will eventually be coming out for PSP if it hasn't already.

The PSN has several downloadable games, I personally enjoyed Patapon and Patapon 2.

If you feel plucky, you can do Custom Firmware and then play any collection of freeware/shareware games, along with emulators for NES, SNES, N64 and others. So you might want to invest in a decently sized memory stick.

Portable Ops was a total let down for me. Controls weren't fluid enough but I suppose everyones opinions are different.

Yea, may be so. Metal Gear is one of my favourite game series, i have already beated MGS1, MGS2, MGS3, MGS4, MGA1 and MGA2 and liked them all much, so i dont think Portable Ops will be let down for me. Besides i cant skip it cos the story is beetween MGS3 and Peace Walker (Story lines is the most important thing for me) :lol:

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...