community service announcement

vehx

i thought these two videos  were not only funny , but important to share with "generation snowflake" ,,,, i felt it was my civic duty to share them

please enjoy =)

• Like 2

That title made it seem a lot more serious than it actually is xD If it was a chicken then it would be appropriate. :D <3 vehx

oh but it is serious , especially the triggers and safe spaces video .... imagine for a minute when this generation of delicate snowflakes reach mature adulthood , and are incharge of things like political offices , or medical care , or ,,, oh wait ,,, who am i kidding ,,, these people need some one to hold thier hand just to wipe thier a** ,,,,,, but seriously ,, i find it very disturbing that an entire generation of young adults are so socially cripled that the day after the election ( here in america) the faculty of several major universities were handing out coloring books , crayons , and play doh , to console students that were in complete hysterics ....... UNIVERSITY STUDENTS !!!!  .. i mean WOW ... in the real world there are going to be people that disagree with your point of view ,, and there are not going to be "safe spaces" to go and hide in ... the only safe space that you can expect as an adult is the safety of your home ,,, and what about the other side,,,what about those people with the different point of view ? are they supose to curl up in a ball and kick and screem , or shout one line cliche catch phrases back at the snow flakes for disagreeing with them ? or even more concerning ,,, what happens when one snowflake disagrees with another ?, like over which color crayon to use on thier coloring book ,  who has to leave the safe space at that point?  and i know that is a silly statement for me to make ,, but it isnt nearly as silly as the reason i am making it ,,,,,and the worst part of it all isnt that these people are as emotionally developed as a two year old ,, it is that thier inability to deal with the reality of the adult world has led to the oppression and restriction of free speech on campuses ,and the banning of topics of discussion campus wide ,,,,, and these are places of "higher" learning  ?,,,,, and its not contained to the campus ,,, these same people that can not have any form of civil debate ,, will go out in public , and comit acts of violence in the name of "free speech"  while simultaniously trying to suppress some one elses right to the same ... and i can say this from personal expierence ,, i no longer wear my red ralph lauren cap ,,, it is simply a red cap and has a faded patch of an american flag stitched on the front (which i wear turned backwards anyway)  that i bought back in 2005 ,,, i was at the grocery store ,, in a very affluent suburb of atlanta ,,,, a group of teen age boys , from this wealthy suburb  , who have absolutely no concept of oppression , poverty , or injustice of any kind ,, followed me around the store ,, calling me nazi , racist , and f*ing white male  ( did i mention they were all white themselves) , at one point one of them tried to take the cap off of my head ,, i am not a small or weak man and so he was not sucessful , by this time the manager came over , and instead of dealing with them ,, ( kids that were not going to purchase anything , and me with at least $100 or more worth of groceries in my cart ) ,,,,, he told me to leave the store and not to come back ,,, when i asked why , his reply was that i was causing a disturbance , and was harrasing minors .......WTF!? ...... i can only guess that my ralph lauren  cap was being mistaken for a Trump Make America Great Again  cap .... and even if it had been ,,, am i not allowed to wear that either?  in a public place ?    no matter which side of the election you are on ,,,, there is no way to excuse or defend this kind of activity ,, both by the kids and by the manager .... and yes i have filed a complaint with the corporate office of that store and am talking with my lawyer about further action .... so i honestly thought that these two videos expressed my point in the most passive and calm way possible ,, and with a bit  humor as well ,,,, but in my opinion , this is a very serious subject

• Like 2

Yeah, generation wuss..people were much more violent 50 years ago,at least in America.Now seems, like many times thru history, hate has returned. This generation will barely notice until it affects them,then it's too late.They live in an alternate world of fantasy. Want to get their attention,take their phone and smash it is so true. They think nothing really matters lalala because they have not had any challenges or scars.Nothing really changes for them until things start get taken away,yes like children that got sent to the corner they will throw a tantrum. Most of them have never even been sent to the corner they were appeased with a fluffy toy or got their way. When i grew up dad whiped my ass and then whiped me for crying.You had chores too.Cut the grass and sharpen the mower blade,unless you like pushing a dull bladed mover and take out the trash.Ask a kid these days to load the diswasher and see the reaction.My grandkids have had everthing handed to them.Honestly,at 12 they could not even make their own sandwhiches..is sad

• Like 2

Yeah, generation wuss..people were much more violent 50 years ago,at least in America.Now seems, like many times thru history, hate has returned. This generation will barely notice until it affects them,then it's too late.They live in an alternate world of fantasy. Want to get their attention,take their phone and smash it is so true. They think nothing really matters lalala because they have not had any challenges or scars.Nothing really changes for them until things start get taken away,yes like children that got sent to the corner they will throw a tantrum. Most of them have never even been sent to the corner they were appeased with a fluffy toy or got their way. When i grew up dad whiped my ass and then whiped me for crying.You had chores too.Cut the grass and sharpen the mower blade,unless you like pushing a dull bladed mover and take out the trash.Ask a kid these days to load the diswasher and see the reaction.My grandkids have had everthing handed to them.Honestly,at 12 they could not even make their own sandwhiches..is sad

My dad still does this to me, because he realizes what you have posted is true. He keeps telling me im living in a fantasy world and if i dont get a grip of things, ill end up struggling a lot more later. Hes made me realize this, and quite frankly its frightening once you finally escape that fake bubble that you are so accustomed to and set foot into the real world where the hard work starts and where the word "fair" is but a word in a dictionary.

• Like 2