Coyotes for fur

doctordan70s

post-12147-0-64144100-1486687697_thumb.jpeg

I wanted see if there are any other coyote hunters or trappers here.I hunt coyotes and trap coon,muskrat,beaver and otter here in Washington state.these are a few coyotes and a coon I shoot.These are skinned the next step I scrape all the meat and fat from the hide,then I stretch the hide on boards to dry and sell them at auction.I get anywhere from 30 to 80.00 On my coyote hides.

• Like 2
  • 100 1

• 1 month later...

Most of my family is in the high-end fur business and growing up I got to work and learn a thing or two about furs. If you're getting 80 on a coyote, you're doing well :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

If you do not have anything nice to say here you can move on.  There isn't some "moral imperative," to attack others over something you disagree with.  Despite what you may think your feelings are just that, yours. 

• 100 1

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have a problem with it.Free county here lol.I control the population of coyote on a few cattle ranches and what makes me sick is to see a calf with its nose bit off and drown in its own blood! It's a cruel world out there!

• Like 1

On 12/23/2018 at 11:01 PM, RatSpit said:

If you do not have anything nice to say here you can move on.  There isn't some "moral imperative," to attack others over something you disagree with.  Despite what you may think your feelings are just that, yours. 

Do not make me laugh Ratspit. It is all about opinions, and I am entitled to state mine here. So if you mind that: move on. Why would an opinion about fur and the people that are involved with it be disallowed and an opinion about a icehockeyteam , what one thinks about a country one visits, or an internetgame not? It is not politics I am talking about.

And indeed : I have nothing nice to say about fur etc. Deal with it.