Moutainbiking rocks

4C1D

Hi all Sport Lovers,

are here some Moutainbike Freaks too??

I ride since one and a half year a more extreme way of biking.

I mostly ride in the Schwäbische Alb (Some Mountains in Germany ;) )

And I hope i can go riding in Canada sometimes.

(Maybe some Canadian here wants to invite me :lol:)

Guest R..pace!

Such a lucky bastardlaugh.gif I don't live close to any mountains so the most extreme form of mountain biking for me is the woods. You can come over and join me any day.

I do downhill and moutain biking. I have bike for moutain biking actually but i like to ride it on downhill roads with my friend. I've been on that downhill road few weeks ago, i forgot that 1 day before that one was raining. And yea guess what it took me almost an hour to get to the top of moutain and to ride downhill trough wood roads, it was so muddily , i needed to ride fast if i'd ride slow i'll stop in that mud and i wouldn't be able to move anywhere.

So when i came to the end of the downhill road i was like thatmud_qu4.jpg

You guys can't imagine how bike looked then...

I do downhill and moutain biking. I have bike for moutain biking actually but i like to ride it on downhill roads with my friend. I've been on that downhill road few weeks ago, i forgot that 1 day before that one was raining. And yea guess what it took me almost an hour to get to the top of moutain and to ride downhill trough wood roads, it was so muddily , i needed to ride fast if i'd ride slow i'll stop in that mud and i wouldn't be able to move anywhere.

So when i came to the end of the downhill road i was like thatmud_qu4.jpg

You guys can't imagine how bike looked then...

u like mudkipz?

haha very nice Husa

@R..pace i like to drive in woods too, but without some hills i get no adren xD

and thx for the invite, i hope i really can get to canada :lol: someday

Lol to the end xD

Nice Trials, nice Video 5 Stars :D

BTW is this in California?

It is. Southern California to be more exact. I live near Lake Tahoe now, which has many trails for mtn biking. Also Mammoth is about a 5 hour drive so that's always a possibility.

Now I would say my "local" mountain is Northstar. Heres a link if you ever get out to California. It's worth checking out http://www.northstarattahoe.com/summer/bike-gallery.asp?Dir=&page=1

• 5 months later...