Donate. Do it. If you want to. Or not. Whatever.

SiD

Is there a way to do a non-recurring donation? Seems like all the options are recurring ones.

YESSIR!

Go to the top of the forum, there's a row of headers. Click on the one that says Donate. On the next page at the very top you'll see a little box that says 'Enter Amount to Donate'. Put in your amount there and click the Donate Now button.

Next page will show you your donation amount. Leave all boxes as they are. If satisfied, click next  step and it'll take you to paypal to sign in and finish the donation. Once you finish donating via paypal, copy your transaction number and paste it into our huge thread. 

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/77066-2016-donations-post-in-this-topic-once-you-donate/

If you don't have paypal, I or one of our other awesome admins would be glad to help you out with a transfer if needed. 

• Like 2

If anyone in US wants to donate, but only has cash PM me and we will get your donation processed.

Is the donations up to date? Or are any pending? Regardless, let's get these donations in. Any "extra" gained will only help us get ahead for next year.

I'll get my donation in after I move in two weeks. Just gotta get the deposit on the rental in first.

• Like 2

• Leader

Is the donations up to date? Or are any pending? Regardless, let's get these donations in. Any "extra" gained will only help us get ahead for next year.

I think that that is "semi-automatic and semi-von Rantala". :)  The auto-system is not trusted, which is why he has to do all that "manual labor".

We like to give everyone credit for their donations, so don't make the mistake that I did once and "donate anonymously". 

• Like 1

Yeah, that's the spirit peeps! 

I did a recalculation after looking at the last time the Donation Bar was updated. We're Actually only $575 away! BAM.

And! If you want to also donate to the 'SiD is Great. Give Him Money' fund. I'll be accepting donations all year.

Just sayin'. 

Theeeeeeere I freaking donated!!

Now staaaahp with the spam phone calls ffs...

See? That wasn't so hard now, was it? ;) I mean- It only took 20? 30 calls?

SID i want a kid from you and christmas cookies! <3

Given the logistics of biology, I'm not sure we can have a kid, Redy. I mean, you wanna sweet talk me and shit, treat me like a man should be, that's cool. We can make it work. But unless you're a sea-horse or a freak of nature, we'll have to adopt.

wlHvR.gif

Ah haaah. C wut I did?

• Like 3

YESSIR!

Go to the top of the forum, there's a row of headers. Click on the one that says Donate. On the next page at the very top you'll see a little box that says 'Enter Amount to Donate'. Put in your amount there and click the Donate Now button.

Next page will show you your donation amount. Leave all boxes as they are. If satisfied, click next step and it'll take you to paypal to sign in and finish the donation. Once you finish donating via paypal, copy your transaction number and paste it into our huge thread.

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/77066-2016-donations-post-in-this-topic-once-you-donate/

If you don't have paypal, I or one of our other awesome admins would be glad to help you out with a transfer if needed.

Ah yes. Thanks. Done!

(I didn't see that link on the mobile version of the site. But it's right there on the full version.)

• Like 2

Ah yes. Thanks. Done!

(I didn't see that link on the mobile version of the site. But it's right there on the full version.)

Ah hah, yeah the mobile version is a little out of whack.

Thanks for your donation, though. Everyone here appreciates it. Without good peeps like yourself, we'd have long died out. Happy gaming, man! /highfive

how you ignore my cookie request. you are so focused on intimity SID

good job on the shoutout for the donations! We got a bunch of $$$ in today.

:money: :money: :money: