Movie ideas

ddog12340

What did you think of my movie idea?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of my movie idea?

• Great
    • good
    • alright
    • bad
    • Poor

Post here if you have any movie ideas that you think would be any good heres one this man woman andkids move into this house then like a bunch of poletrgests Haunt them and torment them so when the man/husband/father gets tired of that shit he kills himself and comes back as a ghost and haunts and torments the polterguiests. Do you think that was a good idea for a scary movie?

My thoughts on movie:

-Should have good cinematography.

-Should have less focus on sex.

-No lame kissing scenes For eg. two persons kissing in middle of firefight.

-Good actors, director(s), story etc.

-Should have some degree of violence and action.

-Should have less mistakes.

Post here if you have any movie ideas that you think would be any good heres one this man woman andkids move into this house then like a bunch of poletrgests Haunt them and torment them so when the man/husband/father gets tired of that shit he kills himself and comes back as a ghost and haunts and torments the polterguiests. Do you think that was a good idea for a scary movie?

Add some more ponctuation lol, took me 2 minutes to read it all >.>

Anyways your idea is great.

I usually like movies that include outer space subjects such as aliens, planets, evolution outside of earth etc. so for a movie I would love something like this:

It is the year 2355 and a squad of about 20 men is sent into outer space in hyper-sleep (ripoff from Aliens lol)and travel for a good 50 years. They eventually reach a solar system with an extrasolar planet (earth like) (<- Impossible since there isn't one so close, but its a movie..) and land on it. Out of the 20, 10 are marines, 2 doctors, 3 astrophysicists, 3 astronauts and 2 technicians or something (lol..). They eventually find a rare life form (obviously does not have human like qualities like those aliens with heads, arms and legs...) and one of the marines is not aware that one of these life forms had contact with him, and those life forms survive by traveling from bond to bond. (somewhat another ripoff from the Aliens franchise)

Eventually the infected marine suffers from side effects and physical changes. Since he is now under the influence of that weird life form he has no control over himself and to survive, that "life form" needs a bond and starts hunting down the others. And obviously they all die since they can't kill it, and can't get any help, would take 50 years to arrive.

THERE, FROM THE TOP OF MY HEAD.

Btw, TL;DR: 20 people travel to another planet, find a life form, 1 infected and kills all.

TL;DR means: Too Long; Didn't Read (for those who wonder...)