WM 2010

DJ aka GDR DJ

That victory must've boosted those Serbians' ego to the max. I can already hear them going on about how they'll "reach the final" because they're "the best team in the world" and all that nationalistic bullcrap.

But honestly, they deserved to lose, especially because they had troubles against a 10-man team which was penalized by a corrupt referee and a player (Podolski) who simply wasn't having a good day.

I guess they already forgot that match against Argentina on the previous World Cup. rolleyes.gif

Now let's hope England goes back home. I'm pretty sure the Slovenian team won't let them win.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I blame the referees. The worst ones are from the countries that lost, such as Italy, and Spain, but the Argentinian ref was hell chilled. I blame the referees for making it worse.

yeah right,blame the refs,you fools...all those teams are a disgrace,Italy,England,France,Australia etc...shit football,they even blame the players gfs...with those lame excuses they dont deserve to pass 2nd round...only team that got robbed was the USA,that was a legit goal,and thats why that ref is getting kicked out...

Edited by V!p3r

yeah right,blame the refs,you fools...all those teams are a disgrace,Italy,England,France,Australia etc...shit football,they even blame the players gfs...with those lame excuses they dont deserve to pass 2nd round...only team that got robbed was the USA,that was a legit goal,and thats why that ref is getting kicked out...

How can you think the retarded referee who gave 9 yellow cards was fair?

Guest R..pace!

North Korea is getting owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4-0 already lmao !@

failfailfail :D

EDIT: Haha Portugal 7-0 North Korea

So owned!!!!! NK should go home now ;p

So true lol. It's funny how South Korea is doing pretty well while their neighbors up north are sucking big time...