Done playing BC2 until some updates fix it

Tomato

I think I'm done playing BC2 for a while now. It's a GREAT game, but there just so many problems with it. There is very little balance in weapons. Gustav is still insane after they nerfed it, AN94 was buffed when it was already an awesome gun. Hit detection is shoddy at best. It's a fun game, but I don't think I can stand to play it until they fix some stuff.

I don't think the next patch will be enough. I know there's supposed to be weapon balancing in it (I think), but still my main problem is the horrendous hit registration. I've tried knifing a sniper 5 times in row and then he turns around a noscopes my face off. The guns have just as bad hit reg. The only thing that seems to have good reg is the CarlG, which just makes it seem even more OP.

There is very little balance in weapons. Gustav is still insane after they nerfed it, AN94 was buffed when it was already an awesome gun.

what about the m60?

i still get pissed when medics nerf around with em dry.gif

btw... im waiting on the patch since some one kvifed me trough a door (without destroying the door)...

this rrly needs a fix weeping.gif

what about the m60?

i still get pissed when medics nerf around with em dry.gif

btw... im waiting on the patch since some one kvifed me trough a door (without destroying the door)...

this rrly needs a fix weeping.gif

lol ya, you can stab people, defib people and revive people through walls. they need to get on that.

So i cant help myself here... cause i personally think this game is a blast! But please humor me.. what game out there does not have these similar issues? What game exisits that does not poses little flaws or flukes here and there. because i hear so many complaints about this particular game that it makes me wonder what game has set the bar so high that this one has been deemed so bad?

• Administrators

For real I lol at some of the reasons. if you want things to be 100% the way they should be maybe you should enlist but remember you dont get to respawn in rl.