Hi There

red_88

Hi I play under the name Red_88, for bout 7+ years now. I have been in a few clans over my time. I have been an admin in the servers and know what it takes to get the job for the server done. So the other night when I was playing and allies was down a couple of players I said it a few times to even up teams, not to stax axis. There was a couple of F|A on axis who did nothing. Until teams were even from people joining up, Then I started to get PM's saying for me to STFU I'm a baby, I don't know what the f*** I'm talking bout, I'm a kid. WOW this all from me pointing out that server admins need to step up their game and admin like their required to. After 5 min of this PM' crap, someone named headand sholders, was spamming me saying I was doing it to his admins so he'll do it to me. I told him to leave me alone. He did not so I left the game for the night and the next day. Now here it is a day later and when I try to connect it says I'm banned for 30 days for disrespect. What kind of horse shit is this? Never in my life has a couple of sour puss immature little kids gotten under my skin the way these knuckle heads have. This is wrong & I hope this ban can be lifted. I would love to see the demo of me disrespecting anyone. If I did I'm sorry

Edited by red_88

• Administrators

You have admin that I gave you, which you never use if you did you would have found there were 2 F|A members on your team just playing with random names, one of them being me (headandshoulders). I mosltly move around holding tab down to check for teams, you spammed something about teams and 2 second later a person joined teams making them 18v17, then you went on to insult Rainier thru pm and in the end you rage quit. I only pm you to point out to you that if you held tab for 2 extra seconds you would have seen that teams were getting even. In the end we reserve the right for whom we let play on our servers. I will post more info soon. Oh and posting in wrong section.

teams were uneven for over 2 min, how do you think I was able to tell it to everyone. I hit tab @ least 3x per min (no joke). ya headandsholders has a !li rank of 13 but WTF rite does he or she have to give me ship in cogneto. If you play under an allisas you are not admin, you are player.

lol he was inuslting me too few days back through pm.. calling me jew or something.. then ran away.

lol were is the demo of me ever calling anyone a jew? NO DEMO NO BAN!!!! I would never call any clan member any name in their server ever. If they were not playing with their clan tags, under another name that is a diff story. So again were is the demo to conferm my 30 day ban???? Guess you all don't have one, so why the ban then. I got the ban after I disconnected. So there is admin abuse!

i don't no think all of you are wrong here call names and stuff well piss ppl off you pushed the name calling on ur safe you can be piss at me but i am just trying to point it out