To Be Honest...

Pabbatt Blue

To be honest with everyone I don't know where this kind of topic belongs so I'm sorry if I posted it in the incorrect part of the forums... Secondly... I have looked into the wiki for this clan but not through everything so far so forgive me for posting something that isn't allowed to be posted regarding this and PLEASE let me know, as I'm trying to be an active member on the forums and contribute with my own opinion. But people in America... Wake up. End racism. There is no point to it... either or side along with Police and Black people etc.... some of my greatest friends are black IRL and I am a member or a family who is consisted of military and police officers also. I am going to join frontline infantry to fight along side my brothers so please hear me out.

https://www.facebook.com/FreeHugsProject/videos/vb.665352026860003/1145890662139468/?type=2&theater

One man lost his life during this protest... SHOT in the HEAD. There is no right to that and I hope justice prevails.... But as HUMAN BEINGS.... we all need to wake up... whether  police officer... an African American... an Islam... ANYONE... WAKE... UP... We only have one world people, Everyones opinions should be sought after with more thought then being provided by Upper class. Our American government is corrupt... but only we as people can change this. I hope for the best and I did not lay down anything to harsh or too into this subject; so please hear me out for what I have said. I will not disagree with anyones opinion and any view to this from fellow americans will be appreciated.

-Pabb...

EDIT: Blessed are the peacemakers because they will be seen as the children of God. -Matthew 5:9

I did not know this nor did I find it in the wiki. And I don't care if this offends you, and I'm sorry as a member. First off this isn't politics... This is something more. This is respecting another human being just because of his skin color which my country seems to have a problem with......

-Sorry I guess

-Pabb

locked to avoid the usual conflicts that come

from these topics.

/locked 

Edited by D..X
  • Like 3