Hey Again

Jaaa!&

Hey Guys

My ET name is =F|A=Jaaa!& for now. You might have seen me on the servers, mainly Hardcore. Im currently a Sophomore at The Art Institutes of Charlotte and study Web Design for a Bachelors degree. In response, I run my own business for Web, and making videos. One of my latest projects is shooting a Nerf commercial trying to win $10000, that is for video and for the web, Im working with a friend to build a site for her Dog grooming Business.

My Birthday was two days ago, so I am now 19 years old and a crazy person. Just ask Max, Peter, or anyone really. People from my past and present always knew who I was within like 5 minutes of me being on the server. I have some stalkers right now on ETpub who I have no idea on who I am. If you want to know my past names, do /pb_alist # in the console to find my other names. One will probably see me more of the forums for the next three weeks rather then on servers. Then watch out, ill be on for 3 weeks straight kicking some major a$$. I don't work well with others on the servers, but there are a few I do team up with, so don't take it personal if I don't care about you when im playing. I will heal and give ammo if it doesn't inconvenience me. Im a killer on the MG-42, just ask around of the few people, back in the old days on a different server, people thought i was to good on the MG-42. Also, watch out for my mortar skills, cause i will pop out of no where to do some damage, not just with the mortar, but I will give you " Experienced Death from Above" I am the king of that.

Best Regards

Logan

• Like 2