Eyeman

Eyeman

Hey all,

Decided to apply for clan membership. I was pretty happy, engineering away in the background, an easy-going lone wolf with a pair of pliers and a deathwish. After like the third time a member asked me to join, I figured what the hell.

I still can't remember who asked most recently though... Purple name guy you know who you are, even if I don't.

Ok, so where was I? Ah, my introduction. Ok, so the lone wolf who travels by the name of Eyeman decides somewhat reluctantly to seek membership in the team, but maintains his shadowy rogue-like edge...

Hold on, I seem to be role playing my Eyeman character now... I haven't slept for like 30 hours. Had to stockpile nuts for the winter so to speak. By stockpile I mean bag, and by nuts I mean beans. Baked beans. Whoa I gotta sleep!

I'll post something more coherent tommorrow. I sorta just filled this out as it was a requisite of the app.

Peace!

Hi and thanks Cillic. Man I feel way better after a good sleep!

EDIT) Haha just re-read my introduction, man was I wrecked last night! I recall hallucinating quite badly too, freakin ABBA music was emanting from the floorboards, and the walls were like a mass of worms! I think Dean Stockwell made an appearance at some point...

Sleep deprivation- A recipe for wierdness. Not pleasant.

Edited by Eyeman