Problem With Final Fantasy Xiii-2

FireWienie

Everytime I try to run it, I get this stupid problem, something about directx. I did some research and it says to force it to run with directx 9, which i tried but doesnt work. Also I checked to see if my PC could run it, and it can. Infact it requires a similar amount of specs like AC: Brotherhood which I can play at max settings.

https://gyazo.com/b05ff8928cac782d636418a4978f4b92

My Specs:

Processor: Intel® Core2 Duo CPU E8500 @ 3.16GHz

VideoCard: ATI Radeon HD 3450 (Microsoft Corporation WDDM 1.1) (256MB of dedicated memory and 3 GB of total memory)

RAM: 8GB

Windows 7 64 bit

If you guys need more info, tell me what exactly you need me to tell you. Other than that, I couldn't find a solution and I would be glad if you guys can help me.

post-15036-0-61708200-1461193092_thumb.png

Hmm it sounds like your game won't run on the graphics card. I remember in the past when I had integrated graphics and a GT210, some games would say "Your graphics card is not supported". When I had a 9800 GT it did it a couple times until I updated my drivers (this was like back in 2006.. lol).

Not sure if it is a pre-check the game does to determine if it will run or not.

I honestly can't think of a solution around it. Try updating your driver and see if it changes anything

If it´s the game which is giving the error, then I remember "tweaking" the game config with adding your graphics card specs into configuration file, so the game would think that the GPU is actually supported.