What was the last TV-series you watched?

5 minutes ago, von Rantala said:

Ted serie

There is a lot dark humor too, but also humor to everyone to like and dislike. Most parts i did like and had good laughs, but as being relegion, i didnt like so much on jokes on relegion. But someone could see it funny and everyone have they own type of humor and there is something to everyone. If you did like movie you will like this one too. Main point is that you cant take these jokes and humor too seriously.

Was also first tv-serie, what we did watch with orginal speech and finnish subittles. I wait day when we can watch my all time favorite serie Deadwood, but there is so difficult and different type of English, that we probably start from Sopranos first. Its shame that HBO/MAX dont have any interested to do other than nordic/English subtittles in Nordic markets. I have Sopranos DVD, but even there wasnt Ukrainian text.

For Ted 8/10 its was shame it had only 8 episode.

oh nice i didnt know there is a serie now! gotta check it out :) ive seen both of the movies though!

• Like 1

Currently watching these two every week, so far i like it 😄 

Also gonna watch new season of Vikings:Valhalla, happy it comes whole season at once won't need to wait a week for a new episode 😄 

• Like 2
  • 100 1

My own project.

I always been Law and Order fan, because its so easy serie to watch, there isnt an ongoing plot, every episode is own story. I did like orginal Law and Order more, acting performances arent so great and everytime you just guessing who will run away now. Its feel like every episode those cops have to run. Anyway its still easy to watch, even that i dont like characters so much. I have to look some other police serie now where isnt long plots. NCIS was good before, but havent watch since season 9.

Law and Order Criminal mind is best from Law and Orders what i have seen and one of my favorite series. Vincent D'Onofrio is one of my favorite actors and he is great in Criminal Mind, those last seasons wasnt so good anymore when they added Jeff Goldblum. I did see season one from London, wasnt so great, havent seen Canada version. Law and Order Organized crime, didnt like at all, there is different consept and there is contineus plot. SVU was okey for first 10 year, but when Stabler left, i didnt like it anymore.

New Law and Order

6,5/10

• Like 2

The new fallout series in prime. Soooo good. I’ve played all the games and the show is pretty good at the story line. Anyone else watching it??

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2024 at 3:11 PM, Smashy said:

The new fallout series in prime. Soooo good. I’ve played all the games and the show is pretty good at the story line. Anyone else watching it??

im waiting for the new series

• 100 1

i watched a few episodes of fallout but it got boring pretty quickly.... I'm currently watching Killing Eve in the few free time frames and I like it ... I like the character of Villanelle (thanks to Mr Jennigs for that) and I really like Sandra's Oh playing style

• 2 weeks later...

A Place in the Sun: Home or Away

Didnt find any trailer for it. Its British reality serie. I like it a lot, because i like architecture and you not need to focus program too much. It can play backround too. When i watching it i keep thinking how different nature and life is in Spain or Florida etc... Those houses have to have AC, because weather in summer is so hot. Also you dont need a lot money to get 2-3 bedroom houses.

• 2 weeks later...

I been watching documents lately.

It was okey. 6,5/10

I did like it a lot. Some how i do like to watch documents on USA. I see myself unpolitic, example i never talk about politic with anyone, not even with family. I only wish is that ppls would love each others more and countries should take care of those who strugle in they lifes. You need two for love, but it can start from one.

9/10

I did like it a lot. Its document from time when i was teen. I am very interested to watch documents from 90s and early 2000, but there is not a lot of those kind documents. Maybe if you know any good, let me know.

8,5/10

• 5 weeks later...