DrSpreadem

Hi kids ,

last month or so ive seen teams shuffled directly after a map has finished, not even giving a player a chance to check their scores etc, i think its a kinda blatant disrespect for players that come to the servers to play have fun but at the end of a round...just wipe their scores off?, could we just please if a shuffle is needed do it in the next maps warmup, i understand an yes ive seen players go spec after a shuffle but its kind of a kick in the nuts when u do it when a map ends, kinda pointless players trying to improve their game so to speak.

Now Spreadem!!!

nobody should be shuffling at the end of a map

if the teams need shuffled you do it in warm up of the next map

everyone has the right to see their stats

if you can pm me these people name i will talk with them thanks

and sorry for the hassle 

• Like 1

nobody should be shuffling at the end of a map

if the teams need shuffled you do it in warm up of the next map

everyone has the right to see their stats

if you can pm me these people name i will talk with them thanks

and sorry for the hassle 

no hassale at all bud ive just watched it happen over the last month or so and watch players disconnect, also is there a rule about shuffle is it 3-5 maps etc? ive seen that broken a few times, im just talking for the players :)

Shuffle

1. It is advisable to use shuffle during warm up. i.e. if we have 40 sec warm up, use !shuffle on 30th second of warm up i.e. player still got 10secs to choose player classes and on 30th sec you will notice most of the players would have been connected. 

2. Never ever shuffle during mid time of map. i.e. If map is around 10th min, shuffling is bad idea 90% of time because players have to play same map again from start on mods where we don't have option of !shuffle without restart. 

3. Always shuffle every 2-3 maps if teams are uneven. Example on Map 1A teams are even by 70% then during map start i.e. Map 2B, shuffle during warm up. Never ever shuffle during intermission since player's changes after map has ended. i.e. new players would join during next map, players would leave after map is over, etc etc. Always !shuffle during warmup. 

4. If teams are uneven by 6 players then it's advisable to move yourself and ask help for others. If no one moves, spam the bind, please balance the teams are admin would be force to use !shuffle. Teams might go +-6 during mid map, if any team crashed out due to map issue or network issue (this one happens rarely). No point in playing with completely jacked up teams. 

5. Never ever shuffle once 70% of map time is over. Doesn't make sense. Suck up the defeat by moving yourself and ask others to help out. Next map !shuffle during warmup. 

6. Don't "continuously" penalize players for changing teams. Let's be real, not everyone will play in same team/allies/axis all time. 10% of players would always move. As long as that move doesn't cause imbalance again, don't be uptight about it. Let players move if they want to but if you think teams would go worse again or it will become bad like previous map then by all means be uptight for current map. Use your own logic. Point is to let players play as they wish but at the same time 80-90% of players should enjoy in both teams.