mouse replacement or part replacement

DarKMyst

hi guys,

I am looking for another mouse, or for a battery replacement. I had a mx revolution ( Logitech ) for many years without any problems. I like that model very much and it did what I wanted to do for ET.But now the battery is dead. So..........if someone has a replacement for that, I would reserve a place in heaven for him/her. Now working with a Gembird, but if I had to classify it with the mx revolution, the gembird would be somewhere at the bottom. Anyone knows a good replacement for a little bit of money? I know............no money, don't expect a quality mouse. But my situation doesn`t allow me to spent to much for it. Maybe a trade with something else is also possible. I own a lot of different stuff and maybe a trade is possible. I would prefer a mx revolution or a good battery for it. Or advise on a good replacement. I still can get amx revolution, but they are around the 60 to 80 euro and that is just to much for me in my situation.

Anyone interested? PM me, I will describe what I can trade.

• Platinum VIP

Not sure about USD to EU, but I just got this recently (mine's black) and it's by far the best mouse I've ever used

Corsair M65

I think I paid about $70 USD for it

• Like 1

Not sure about USD to EU, but I just got this recently (mine's black) and it's by far the best mouse I've ever used

Corsair M65

I think I paid about $70 USD for it

I second this. The 2 best mouses I ever used was the Corsair M65 and the Logitech G500.

The Logitech G500 isn't sold anymore and is rare to find. You can find it on ebay for like $60 or $200 at newegg (WTF)

The Corsair M65 is $69.99 in Canada so that is 47 Euro http://www.ncix.com/detail/corsair-gaming-m65-rgb-fps-f4-115955-1969.htm

• Like 2