Nerd's the Word

NerdFerguson

Hey guys.

Had a good time on your COD4 server the last couple days. Although I have to say I think I'm gettin too old for this stuff. I had a hard enough time keeping up with the pace of BF2. COD4 is like total chaos given my reaction time and my clunky rig. But I've been having fun sucking anyway.

Anyway, wanted to say hi...ask a few questions once I find the right place...

And one more thing. I hope it was obvious I was joking the other day when I said "I don't care if we lose, as long I get to kill Ender just once." It was meant as a compliment. We were getting waxed pretty hard and it seemed like every other time I got killed (which was alot) I got a killcam shot of Ender ventilating the back of my head like he had been standing behind me the whole round. I swear that guy's invisible half the time...lol.

And hey! I did get him at least once...so mission accomplished :)

• 2 weeks later...

dont worry ender's not that bad to kill :P Hes a softie likes to run around the edge of the maps :D

lets see if theres kill cams you dont play on the hardcore server, so I'll see you once in awhile in our TDM KILLBOX server. Looking forward to sniping you :D

• 3 weeks later...

dont worry ender's not that bad to kill :P Hes a softie likes to run around the edge of the maps :D

lets see if theres kill cams you dont play on the hardcore server, so I'll see you once in awhile in our TDM KILLBOX server. Looking forward to sniping you :D

I tried the other server (Mix Game?)just a couple nights ago. Got my "you-know-what" handed to me, but that's nothing I'm not used to :)

I am blessed by the gods withs pings in the 40's on the main server. Almost makes up for my lousy hardware and general lack of skill.

Darn you hecken for stealing my idea :P. Welcome to the forums, I look forward to seeing you online :)

PS Bird is the Word.

a dude at my school does that, The Bird Is The Word thing, lol~ Welcome Ferguson to the =F|A= Forums