A Second Server???

5 members have voted

1. 1. NEW HARDCORE SERVER?

• No 1 BC2 server is enough
    • Hell Yes a Hardcore server would Kick Ass

Break it. If you don't break stuff you wan't learn. :)

You break, you fix and thats hows you learn it.

i hear what your saying dare but we worked so hard to get the server full and its been that way for days so im not gonna chanc crashing it and loosing a server full of players. Next time i see it empty i will give it a try but i really no idea even where to start. So help from someone who knows how its done would get it done much faster and with less possibility of server issues.

Ok well i got it done .. sorta. you will now see 2 messages in teh chat line. i will continue to improve my skills with this feature and keep tweaking and adding messages as i have time. As far as the messages across teh middle of teh screen i am going to decline to do this as we did it before and it did not go well with players

• Like 2

• Administrators

Ok well i got it done .. sorta. you will now see 2 messages in teh chat line. i will continue to improve my skills with this feature and keep tweaking and adding messages as i have time. As far as the messages across teh middle of teh screen i am going to decline to do this as we did it before and it did not go well with players

Rock and roll! :) I will send you new admin tool.

Nice job War. The message looks good. How frequently is the message displaying? It seemed to occur quite a bit when I was playing. I would even suggest to increase the time delay just a tad so that it is not quite as frequent. Any other thoughts on that?

Nice job War. The message looks good. How frequently is the message displaying? It seemed to occur quite a bit when I was playing. I would even suggest to increase the time delay just a tad so that it is not quite as frequent. Any other thoughts on that?

the highest delay that this admin tool allows it 100 and that is where it is set. it does pop pretty frequently