Rumour: Half Life 3?

Night Hunter

Half-Life-3-feature-672x372.jpg

Half Life 3 may be a real thing, if Steam’s database is anything to go by. Steam’s database is a reliable source of leaks as in the past it leaked one hell of unannounced games that were coming to the PC. And almost a month ago, Valve created a Half Life 3 page.

As we can see, Valve has created Half Life 3’s page that features a section for developers, beta testers, as well as the game itself.

dasdasdas1.jpg

For what is worth, we are marking this as a rumour. First of all, while all previous Half Life games featured the dash, this one does not. Yes yes, this is a silent dash but still.

Moreover, Valve has not officially revealed anything yet, so until this game has been officially unveiled, take everything you just read with a grain of salt.

This information surfaced thanks to Steam’s new feature, via which users can remove unwanted licenses from their Steam library.

lol First reply in that link sums up my feelings.

giphy.gif

I've waited forever to hear something concrete. Too many times people have been teased, or asked about HL3 and every time it;s just one disappointment after another. While I am insanely skeptical about the authenticity (even if it is Steam DB) I will hold onto a little hope deep down. The half-life series was an amazing adventure from beginning to that aggravating cliff-hanger ending. It's about time they finish this shit once and for all.

• Like 1

If i'm not mistaken hl3 was already confirmed months ago.

In earlier 2015 Gabe was interviewed and he gave a very half-assed answer on the series. In May, Minh Le (former valve employee) said he might have seen some half-life concept art, and said they were working on it (based on concept art it seems) so everyone reported it as officially confirmed. However, it could be half-life 3. It could be another half-life franchise. Could be anything.

He's not working on the game, so until Valve outright says 'Hey. it's coming!' I don't consider it confirmed to happen.  Silent Hills is a prime example of something everyone anticipated and 'confirmed' then got scrapped for whatever reason.

• Like 1

In earlier 2015 Gabe was interviewed and he gave a very half-assed answer on the series. In May, Minh Le (former valve employee) said he might have seen some half-life concept art, and said they were working on it (based on concept art it seems) so everyone reported it as officially confirmed. However, it could be half-life 3. It could be another half-life franchise. Could be anything.

He's not working on the game, so until Valve outright says 'Hey. it's coming!' I don't consider it confirmed to happen.  Silent Hills is a prime example of something everyone anticipated and 'confirmed' then got scrapped for whatever reason.

Ah k, my bad. I'm not that into the series so was to lazy to check the sources. But i do feel like hl3 is almost a certainty since i doubt they'd leave the public in the dark on such a big game if they already knew they wouldn't make it.