Maps

Kathy*

How often do you guys change the maps on your servers and what selection method do you use to decide, what map is hot and gets in the rotation? If I as common guest ask for a map request will i ever get a chance to see this map on one of your servers? Or is there a final poll for all requested maps?

How often do you guys change the maps on your servers and what selection method do you use to decide, what map is hot and gets in the rotation? If I as common guest ask for a map request will i ever get a chance to see this map on one of your servers? Or is there a final poll for all requested maps?

You can always suggest map.

You can always suggest map.

I would like to request that Bog be taken out of the rotation.(hardcore) COD and possibly add one or two more (overgrown, bloc)

Is there a map poll

@Theo you can do the suggest/request here.

and fill this:

1] Start your own thread / topic with Map Name in the title. If you want to suggest/feedback 5 maps make new topic for each map. Don't put all in one topic.

2] Specify for which server you want that map.

3] Do not make multiple threads on the same map, if one is already made, just post your comments in that thread.

4] Post links or additional information about the map, just the name alone doesnt tell us much about it, so dont expect us to research the map you want.

@Theo you can do the suggest/request here.

and fill this:

1] Start your own thread / topic with Map Name in the title. If you want to suggest/feedback 5 maps make new topic for each map. Don't put all in one topic.

2] Specify for which server you want that map.

3] Do not make multiple threads on the same map, if one is already made, just post your comments in that thread.

4] Post links or additional information about the map, just the name alone doesnt tell us much about it, so dont expect us to research the map you want.

But he is a COD member, and there is no COD map suggestion area. Maybe you should start a new thread in the COD4 suggestions area.

Thanks for the answers. well little bit off topic at the end and dont know much more then before, but no problem. It doesnt matter after all. You can lock it! Thanks

Edited by Kathy*

• Administrators

Thanks for the answers. well little bit off topic at the end and dont know much more then before, but no problem. It doesnt matter after all. You can lock it! Thanks

Feel free to post in cod4 section. I will take a look.

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators

Invalid request / Suggestion. Follow the guideline in below mentioned topic.

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/12680-read-before-posting-how-to-request-new-maps/

/locked