OH HAI

Nick

Hi im Nick.

I like to play COD4 and BF2. (AIX mod ftw!)

Outside of the gaming world i am a 15 year old about to undertake my GCSEs living in greater london.

P.S i love being a grammer nazi and generally correct people on their sentences structure (you have been warned)

XD

Hi im Nick.

I like to play COD4 and BF2. (AIX mod ftw!)

Outside of the gaming world i am a 15 year old about to undertake my GCSEs living in greater london.

P.S i love being a grammer nazi and generally correct people on their sentences structure (you have been warned) <---and no ending punctuation

XD

Grammar mistakes (and spelling mistakes... i.e. the word "grammar") highlighted in red; my notes in blue. I will accept a make-up assignment due by Friday. Correct capitalization, spelling, and grammatical structure counts towards this test.

NateDogg/HKeller

Nick, your grammer is shit. Please take some time and look at my grammer. It is very sexy.

Side note: Welcome to =F|A=, a multi-gaming clan, we hope you enjoy your stay.

Happy Fragging.

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. <-- I guess this is from typing class not English.

seven seperate sorcerers slowly sliding sideways. <-wtf

Nick, your grammer is shit. Please take some time and look at my grammer. It is very sexy.

Side note: Welcome to =F|A=, a multi-gaming clan, we hope you enjoy your stay.

Happy Fragging.

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog. <-- I guess this is from typing class not English.

seven seperate sorcerers slowly sliding sideways. <-wtf

I believe it is a handwriting test, but doing it on the computer is okay too.