Suggestion about the hardcore server

Since im not a real F|A member i dont know if you take this seriously but ill post it anyways.

Im like 95% of the time i play on a hardcore server. and i just seen one that F|A has. That server has a few maps and it says "hardcore mixgame"

the point is that the "mixgame" repeats itself for over a week now.

i'd love to see different maps or more servers with different maps or a update of maps on the hardcore server, cuz atm i get kinda bored alwais sniping in the same spot on the same map lol.

(i dont mind the kills that i make but still.... i dun like it)

So what is the oppignion of you guys? i'd love to hear more of a F|A member about this since my request is still pending ... :P

Greetz

hey man i love ur idea i support it my app is still pending lol but i love the idea ive been playing mix game hardcore FA for a while now game name Termaintor and yea always same rotaiton

Yea I was actually thinking the same thing, it would be cool to have some different maps/game types. :)

Yay thnx for the positive reactions guys ^^ im happy that more ppl think of it that way!

So lets make this more interresting,

any maps that should be edited or added (like for excample killbox FFA hardcore map on the server?)

We added few maps before and people bitched out on those maps... :(

Then how about a vote of what maps should be in? if people agree on maps then you guys might be able to arrange something?

maybe just change up the rotation

Nah, its more about other maps, these maps are like the bagpocket of my pants... i know too well whats in it and where it is... oh and where to not to come when i get killed auf corse ( i keep tiny little mutated midgets in a corner, if i go there then i'l get infected)

GAWD IM FUNNY

not

anyways, how about it? lol

Then how about a vote of what maps should be in? if people agree on maps then you guys might be able to arrange something?

Nah, its more about other maps, these maps are like the bagpocket of my pants... i know too well whats in it and where it is... oh and where to not to come when i get killed auf corse ( i keep tiny little mutated midgets in a corner, if i go there then i'l get infected)

GAWD IM FUNNY

not

anyways, how about it? lol

/bump

• Administrators

about the ones that i'd like to be in or about the maps that are in that i like?

That you would like to be in.

That you would like to be in.

list:

- creek

- crash

- crossfire

- downpoor

- wet work

- pipeline

- showdown

those are the maps that i <3. but the point in them is that the rotation keeps staying the same and the maps arent changing from goals. it'd be awsome if one of the maps would be for excample S&D,

edit:

added showdown to the list

Edited by evilmeany