Call Of Duty 7: Black Ops

-=Medic=-

Here you the new trailer of Call Of Duty: Black Ops (7th)

this cod7 is developed by Treyarch which have nothing to do with cod4 mw and mw2 (developed by infinity wards)

Treyarch made: Call of Duty (2): Big Red One , Call of Duty (3) and Call of Duty (5): World at War...

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/exclusive-debut-call-of/64933

here you go what will be about on new cod 7:

"... With a scheduled release date of November 2010 the game is still in full development but undisclosed sources over at Activision have stated that "Call of Duty 7 will be set in recent history, between WWII and present day". Besides this information the sources have also confirmed that some missions will take us to Cuba and South America, hinting again in the direction of a Cold War / Vietnam based game.

Also revealed was that in certain missions the players are able to play as a member of SAS (the Special Air Service), the principle special forces unit of the British Army. One of these SAS missions pitches you in close combat during a mission in the Iranian embassy in London during the 1980's.

It has also been confirmed that Call of Duty 7: Black Ops will feature the popular zombie mode, in which players get to shoot down hordes of zombies, a feature that could not be seen in the Infinity Ward produced Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

And last but not least, dedicated servers will also be part of the new Call of Duty game, much to the delight of PC gamers across the world. After Activision fired Vince Zampella and Jason West from Infinity Ward, it seems like they are taking yet another step back from the direction they had taken with Modern Warfare 2 by re-adding dedicated servers."

if you wanna know more about Treyarch VS Infinity wards watch this video:

I don't expect anything considering that most of the games he made were pretty junk (i never played COD: World at War though ). COD4 is as good as they'll go. I think its time to start working on something new-la.

Both companies have stumbled in their own ways.

IW hit their stride well with CoD4, as it felt different from the barrage of WWII-era fps games that always came out, yet didn't feel too futuristic to make it feel like a toned down version of Gears of War or Halo. They f***ed that principle up with MW2, and essentially sucker punched the PC community with it to boot with overpricing, obvious console porting, matchmaking, pay to play DLC, bugs, shitty hacking prevention, bugs galore, and no modding. Plus the bastards removed leaning. Like what the hell guys, is lean really that game changing? That and they're about as likable as a porcupine that just killed your family and raped you in the butt before cutting off your testicles and feeding them to ducks, but I digress. Despite all that, MW2 is still fun in multiplayer, if done in sections.

Treyarch hasn't had the burst of fame/prestige that IW's had, due to the fact their games have remained around average. They're by no means bad, but they don't hold up compared to IW (most of the time). This is by no means a bad thing, they've consistently maintained their level of quality unlike IW, so an investment in a Treyarch game will most likely get me what I expect. IW has no such reliability. Really, the only reason Treyarch stumbles is because of its mediocre consistency. So it's a double edged sword in a way.

However, looking at the trailer, Treyarch seems to be bringing the battlefield back to the modern era. Not completely, but closer than what MW2 is. CoD4 felt modern because it had that gritty, earth tones design. MW2 f***ed that up big time. However CoD7 seems to be taking MW2's color and toning it down a bit to create a vivid environment without it seeming out of place. Also, I give them props for not having shitty voice actors in the promo. I actually feel that CoD7 could be a jewel coming from Treyarch, though following my principle, I will anticipate it being average, but hope for the surprise it might bring me. My brain tells me it will be generic, but my gut tells me it could very well match one of the two Modern Warfare games. Whether it's the shitacular sequel, or the appealing original has yet to be seen.