'X-Files' teaser trailer Mulder and Scully are back

Night Hunter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFJnWwh12j0

Thirteen years after the end of the original series, "The X-Files" returns on Fox, January 24, 2016. But what have FBI agents Fox Mulder (David Duchovny) and Dana Scully (Gillian Anderson) been up to since then? Are aliens still among us, or is there an even bigger conspiracy afoot?

'X-Files' stars, creator tweet clues from set
We've already gotten a few photos from the set thanks to the stars and creator of the show. But now fans get a first look at the mysterious footage of agents Mulder and Scully chasing down the latest mysteries involving paranormal phenomena.

This "X-Files" trailer, which Fox debuted July 17, gives a sneak peek of what we can expect from the six-episode revival of the popular sci-fi drama, helmed by original creator Chris Carter.

We see not only Mulder and Scully, but also a possible crashed UFO, soldiers, a cryptic autopsy, someone stepping on the iconic "I Want to Believe" UFO poster from Mulder's office and a few other tidbits us fans will be dissecting all weekend.

"The X-Files" earned an impressive 16 Emmy Awards, 5 Golden Globes and a Peabody. We can't wait to see what spooky mysteries await Mulder and Scully. Until then, let the binge-watching of the original series begin!
xfiles1.jpg

• Like 2

Hurry the hell up with this shit. I need my fix!

Seriously. Favorite 90's sci-fi show. Was sad when they cancelled it. Fringe gave me hope, but then they killed it off in season 5. 

Just hope that they keep it to the old formula and not some cheesey 'just 'cause' reboot.

I've been watching all the old episodes. It's taking me awhile to get through it, but I'm getting close to the last season. Can't wait for the new episodes!