COC My progress and attack strategy for CoC

• Administrators

Here are my tips and the way I progress in my CoC castle.

1. Divide your builders. Max you can get is 5 builders. I normally go this route:

1 - For walls

2 - For defense upgrades

2 - For traps + storage's + generators.

Sometimes i put 3 for defense. 

2. From TH 3 to 6 - Loot with barb (35-50) + arch (40-60) +  giants (4 - 8) + gobs (20-45) + wall breakers (6 to 8). You can play around the numbers which fits for you. 

For TH 7-8 - I suggest farming with dragons + minions, yes dragons. You got 4 barracks + DE barracks. Keep 3 barracks to continuously produce dragons and 1 for arch. With this strategy you will be able to attack every 30 mins 

You will be able to rank up 1 million gold in just less then 10 attacks or even more. Sometimes, I get 300K Gold + 500K elixir per single loot.

Play smart: Some TH's you loot and loose trophy and some TH's you attack + loot. There should be no TH where you just get trophy unless you are on trophy hunting spree.  There is a reason why there is "next" button. Find TH's with nice loot which can be looted by you. 

3. Don't ever snip trophies unless needed for gem's. It opens up your base for easy attack. I keep my TH outside so people attack it for trophies and then I take my revenge when they are full on storage or collectors.  You don't pay for TH search and you can pre plan attack.

4. Update your king fast. I had level 5 king on TH 7 on initial stages i.e. asap. Just kept looting for DE and kept upgrading it. In war and during loot's lvl 5 king helps a lot. 

5. Don't upgrade your castle before all the upgrade is done. On each TH loot becomes lower. I was able to get 200K+ loot on TH 6 easily. I mean every loot was like it and my elixirs where always full. I even got all gold flags... lol TH 7 reduced and more reduction with TH 8. You loose bonus when you attack higher level TH's. 

6. Upgrade the DE drills fast. I had put all builders to upgrade DE drill asap and DE collector. So i can rack up 20K which is max of TH 7. Not even 2 weeks on TH 8 and I will have max DE.

7. Upgrade your hidden weapons aka Tesla's and other things. They will get you free trophies. Put your TH such that from back side there is one mortar, front 2-3 tesla's and one arch tower. People will fell in trap all the time. I get 20 trophies for free each night. Sometimes 10 or sometimes even 50+. 

8. Upgrade your walls. They scare people off without wall breakers or who just come with barb + arch and giants. 

Just some basic tips.

• Like 6