Making a server >support please<

Unknown

Hello fellas, my dream was to make a server such as like this but i never had the opportunity , now i'm able to make it but i really don't know how. The question is if someone of Yours administrators could help me would be a great solvation and u would get admin there too.

I just know what on server would run:

CPU: Intel® Xeon® CPU X3430 @ 2.40GHz (Quad core)

Płyta główna: Supermicro X8SIL

RAM: 8 GB

HDD: 2x250 GB SATA

Ethernet: 2x 82574L GE

IPMI 2.0

It's not my computer it is server on which it would run, but i guess there is need to be a 2nd part i mean like my computer turned on all day? or what? Please help me, i would be grateful. Looking forward to hearing from You. Peace

What you need help with?

Well, im green in making servers, first of all i'd like to know what programs do i need to run it, then how gradually make it i mean some first steps, or if You Daredevil could any files send me to make it easier for me i'd be grateful.

• Administrators

The easiest way is to send files, but then what?! Could You tell me if it's possible to attach my server to Your computer?

Yes. Remote access.

Ahh ok, well i pm to send u login and pass, tell me do i need to have my pc on to run a server or it doesn't have to be, from info u told me i understood that i do not need to have it on

and what if u attach my server to Your's computer, what happens with PING? cause this server i have is from Europe, i guess that Yours is in USA how would like to be?