My first go With Share Factory on the PS4 :D

Chameleon

I have had a PS4 for a couple months now and I actually never new what Share Factory was.  So a few days ago I finally checked it out and found that it was a video editor.  So I have been playing NBA 2K15 like a mad man lately and decided to save some video clips from games I have been playing.

The editor was very easy to use, and had more options than I expected.  The video I put together here was made using Share Factory, and only the options it has.  Even the music was already available in the options.  The video its self is very simple, but I can see where this editor has a lot of potential.  The only thing I kind of didn't like was I could only render the video in 720 unless I missed something in the options. I would like to have had the option to do it in 1080, but no biggie hehe.

I wouldn't mind any constructive feedback, or if you have used this editor before and could give me some pointers, that would be much appreciated.

#21 in the video is my created player, I figured I would point that out before someone asks what player is Mullins lol...   :D

• Like 2

So I have been playing NBA 2K15 like a mad man lately

OoOh so that is reason why you havent been active in Cod or ET servers!! Bad boy bad! :spank

Naah just joking, enjoy your new game bro!

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 1

OoOh so that is reason why you havent been active in Cod or ET servers!! Bad boy bad! :spank

Naah just joking, enjoy your new game bro!

Lol it has taken up much of my time lately hahaha

Lol it has taken up much of my time lately hahaha

Daam i so hope that in some day we can sit in same couch, and waste time together with good games, food and drinks :)

• Like 1

Daam i so hope that in some day we can sit in same couch, and waste time together with good games, food and drinks :)

That sounds like fun to me my friend, I would like to see that happen :D

• Like 1